• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

Can someone explain how this bingo works before I build a snowman?

You build a snowman in perfect balance. He hands you a bingo card and then you need to complete one line of numbers horizontally, vertically or diagonally. Then he hands you a piece of the Ski set.

She has a nice looking town! Hopefully I'll be able to get the time to visit it!

Thank you. :) I'd be happy to have you.

Can someone explain how this bingo works before I build a snowman?

Build a the largest of the snowpeople, the Snowman, and he'll hand you a bingo card. Every day that he's around, his eyes display a number. If you have that number on your bingo card, you can check it off. Once you get bingo, you get an item from the Ski Series. There are reference pictures and links in the Snowpeople post I made yesterday.

Mekere

Thanks Bluepolicebox and Koo! Sorry I had to be really fast, I would have loved to visit :'(

I'm opening my doors in case someone needs the number 2! I'll be AFK though, you'll find the snowman near Whitney's houst, full south.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Snowman bingo numbers (Dec 11)

Mekere: 2
Animekatt: 7
Coldsnap: 16
Niraj: 17
Koomaster: 19
MicH: 23
bluepolicebox: 25
Linius: 45
Frogstep: 48

I'm going out to clean snow, but if anybody needs me to open for them, let me know and I'll do it as soon as I get back.

Frogstep

She has a nice looking town! Hopefully I'll be able to get the time to visit it!(

She really does. I need to also stop by a long visit, have a look around. :)

I'm done visiting those I needed to. I'll open up for Koo and Linius and anyone else that needed number 48 for the card.

MicH

My number is...

tumblr_mxnm41xsIb1svgayqo1_400.jpg

I need:

Can I come visit you guys?

Oh, and I have an igloo too!

tumblr_mxnm5mMOMZ1svgayqo1_400.jpg

Chopper

Upon handing in my Dung Beetle, it became apparent that I failed to hand in ONE bug! So Blathers didn't acknowledge my achievement. I have to wait til May for a fricking Pond Skater before my bug exhibit is complete! Idiot!

Anyway, I'm about to build my first Snowman. Wish me luck!

Mekere

My number is...

tumblr_mxnm41xsIb1svgayqo1_400.jpg

I need:

Can I come visit you guys?

Oh, and I have an igloo too!

tumblr_mxnm5mMOMZ1svgayqo1_400.jpg

I think I already have you in my friend list? If so my gate is open already. If not, I'll register it after dinner.

Velcro Fly

So many trees in my town making this rather difficult to get two of them together. I may have to save some fruit and chop down some trees

Well I got a snowmam instead. Oh well. I suppose I'll catch some snowflakes instead today.

Linius

It happened while you were leaving. :p Koo is here and MicH stopped by after. I'm glad you still got it, I would have opened up again either way.

Oh weird, sorry then :p

It's perfect pear day at Re-Tail in my town, anyone interested?

edit: snowman bingo number is 41

3024-6361-3124 -- NNID HotSawce

You're my lucky number. I have perfect pears to unload (a lot!) and 41 on my bingo card :D

FC is in profile.

Mekere

Right! I forgot to say. In front of the train station near a stone there are some mush dupes and maybe a painting. Feel free to take any of them if you want.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
So when I boot this up again I should be able to get my permit, but I have Pokemon Y suspended because I'm still trying to decide which one I want from the professor, lol.

MicH

Re-opened and still AFK :p Take your time visiting!
MANY THANKS :D Your town is amazing, I really liked exploring that. It was like a treasure hunt looking for the Snowman. Good work!

Thanks to Linius and Frogstep, too :D I'm gonna grab some dinner.

If anyone needs 23, just let me know

Velcro Fly

Accidentally vendored my Ice Wall

Having a great day so far! For a game that is supposed to be relaxing I'm about to snap my 3DS in half

Zero_IYAD

My number is 36
If anyone's interested to visit & get the number you're welcome.
I want to visit everyone too :(
My FC is in my profile

Can we create more than one snowman a day?
Looks like everyone here made the one with a top hat for today!

Frogstep

My number is 36
If anyone interested to visit & get the number you're welcome.
My FC is in my profile

Can we create more than snowman a day?

I need 36. :eek:

I'll have to stop by after I visit Steadfast.

FC: 2020-0700-7027 just in case we don't have each other added.

Since Niraj is stuck shoveling snow for awhile, I updated his list until he gets back.

Snowman bingo numbers (Dec 11)

Samurai_Heart: 4
Animekatt: 7
Coldsnap: 16
Niraj: 17
Koomaster: 19
MicH: 23
backlot: 24
bluepolicebox: 25
Chopper: 27
Zero_IYAD: 36
steadfast: 41

MicH

My number is 36
If anyone's interested to visit & get the number you're welcome.
My FC is in my profile

Can we create more than one snowman a day?
I neeeeed you and your 36 :D

My FC is 2836-0194-8979. I added you if I may come talk to your Snowman :p (We may already be friends)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom