• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, I keep seeing the same people over and over again today. :D

Thanks again, Robin! :) I got four pieces from the Ice series. Your town looks so nice on a snowy night.

Opening up, steadfast, town is Burrow.

Elija2

A couple of people do I noticed. Trying to get into Sah's town now first. If I could come to yours after that I can open up after the visit so more people can come by in one sitting.

No problem, I opened up so come whenever you're ready.

Linius

Can we get ice furniture from foreign snow mama's too?

On my way to you Eli!

EDIT

Done in Eli's town, now onto Milkham. Then I can open up. I need a 3 for bingo btw.

Frogstep

Can we get ice furniture from foreign snow mama's too?

On my way to you Eli!

EDIT

Done in Eli's town, now onto Milkham. Then I can open up. I need a 3 for bingo btw.

Yup, you can. Managed to get 5 pieces visiting Robin. Thanks again :D

Hope to visit more towns tomorrow to get more.

Zero_IYAD

1st day of Snowman's Bingo:

tumblr_mxnzgxruaK1srgzyyo1_400.jpg

Still need these:

Good night & thanks everyone :D

Cocoa

I'm new here, but not to ACNL. I have two towns: one JP since release and one NA that I started recently. My main point is that I've built the bingo snowman in my JP town and got #5 for today.

JP FC is 5214-9146-5568 if anyone needs it

Animekatt

I'm new here, but not to ACNL. I have two towns: one JP since release and one NA that I started recently. My main point is that I've built the bingo snowman in my JP town and got #5 for today.

I need that! I'll add you. My FC is 0301 9820 0716

Me too please. :) 1332-7921-3652

And welcome!

Frogstep

I don't have #5 on my card but I'm going to go ahead and add you anyway. Never know what you'll have tomorrow and it's always nice to have more people added. :D

FC: 2020-0700-7027

milkham

i don't have 5 either but i'm adding you too!
3239-2769-8151

Linius

I'll be adding you as well, FC is in profile.

No number five today, but who knows what the future will bring us.

i need a 3!
zlCfzROw1SICDZtslX

Me too!

Hop on over! :)

Cocoa

I don't have #5 on my card but I'm going to go ahead and add you anyway. Never know what you'll have tomorrow and it's always nice to have more people added. :D

FC: 2020-0700-7027

i don't have 5 either but i'm adding you too!
3239-2769-8151

I'll be adding you as well, FC is in profile.

No number five today, but who knows what the future will bring us.

Me too!

Adding all of you! Always nice to join new communities especially for bingo cards

Thanks to Cocoa, I just got a ding. :)

If either of the 35's are going to be open soon, I'd appreciate being able to stop by. And if anyone needs my 25, I can open. Otherwise, I'm heading out the door shortly.

Reposting for a new page with a couple additions.

Snowman bingo numbers (Dec 11)

Mekere: 2
Samurai_Heart: 4
Animekatt: 7
Cocoa: 5
Coldsnap: 16
Niraj: 17
milkham: 18
Koomaster: 19
MicH: 23
backlot: 24
bluepolicebox: 25
Chopper: 27
chanser: 28
Chezzymann: 35
Elija2: 35
Zero_IYAD: 36
steadfast: 41
Linius: 45
Dandy Crocodile: 47
Frogstep: 48

milkham

Thanks to Cocoa, I just got a ding. :)

If either of the 35's are going to be open soon, I'd appreciate being able to stop by. And if anyone needs my 25, I can open. Otherwise, I'm heading out the door shortly.

Reposting for a new page with a couple additions.

Snowman bingo numbers (Dec 11)

Mekere: 2
Cocoa: 5
backlot: 24
bluepolicebox: 25
Chopper: 27
chanser: 28
steadfast: 41
Frogstep: 48

left me out, i'm 18

suzu

I feel like maybe I'm missing out on the bingo stuff (but I don't want the ski set). lol

I finished getting the Ice series, so if anybody wants to give snowflakes to my Snowmama, let me know here and I'll open the gate. It's 3 snowflakes = 1 furniture.

-----

Edit: I added you too, Cocoa! My FC is in my profile.

Linius

I feel like maybe I'm missing out on the bingo stuff (but I don't want the ski set). lol

I finished getting the Ice series, so if anybody wants to give snowflakes to my Snowmama, let me know here and I'll open the gate. It's 3 snowflakes = 1 furniture.

-----

Edit: I added you too, Cocoa! My FC is in my profile.

Are the snowflakes floating around or are they hard to catch? I only have one snowflake :p

Cocoa

If any of these people are around, could I please visit your towns? FC is 5214-9146-5568

Linius

Think I easily played three to four hours today thanks to this event. I made eight visits to other towns and finally sold my pears. Discovered Miiverse and the fun of it. Also welcomed six or seven people to Westeros which got me over 200 for sure. I expect a medal tomorrow.

cZ1.jpg

Here's my Bingo card. Going to build a snowmama tomorrow I think and try to complete my first bingo card.

See you all tomorrow, less than five hours left to sleep now :p

If any of these people are around, could I please visit your towns? FC is 5214-9146-5568
Opening my gates, will need to visit yours later as well, my snowman will be near the village tree.

Edit: Oh wow never noticed my AC Vlock was out of sync, will need to correct it tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom