• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anime Expo Licence List

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Here's most of the list from Anime Expo.

Biggest announcements were probably Jungle No Hatchi Guu from AN Entertainment (Though it was pretty well confirmed LAST AX) and Scrapped Princess from Bandai (kept under wraps since last AX). Ohther nice Surprise was Tokyopop announcing the CLAMP ultimate collection with the chess pieces. Nice collectors items for the CLAMP fans.

FRIDAY:

Synch Point:
Nothing :(

SATURDAY

Funimation

Tenchi Muyo! Ryo-Ohki OAV 3
Bakuretsu Tenshi (Burst Angel)
Fruits Basket Box - Nov. 9
Full Metal Alchemist - January 18 (Will have box + "Something special")

AN Entertainment

Jungle No Hatchi Guu
The original TV series and follow-up home video series will be available starting in 2005. Expect Guu Final to be official shortly before lend of release of first two.
http://www.an-entertainment.com/hareguu/
http://www.an-entertainment.com/acquisitions.html

http://www.rentanime.com/
AN also announced rent anime (Comming tuesday). sounds like netflix with anime only....

ADV

Maburaho (Old news, but they announced it again)
Hello Kitty Animation Theater
Saiyuki Movie
Yumeria
Legend of Moby Dick
Moeyo Ken
Gilgamesh
Gantz
Elfin Lied
KURAU
Gravion 2
Marine Boy
erementaur gerard
Detective Loki ragnorock
Tactics
Nanaka 6/17
Tree of Palme
Area 88 TV

Right Stuf

To Heart
Boys Be

SUNDAY

Geneon 11:00am

Rumik Theater & Mermaid Forest
Saiyuki Gunlock
Daichis
Popotan

Tokyo Pop

CLAMP no Kiseki: The Ultimate Collection (for details see link)
http://www.tokyopop.com/news/cards/clamp/clamp_card.html
DearS
HyperPolice
Lagoon Engine
Master School Olympus (Manwha)
Soul to Seoul (Manwha)
CLAMP North Side
CLAMP South Side
Alichino
Blade of Heaven
Gundam SEED Astray R
Passion Fruit Hardcover: Sweat and Honey
Sorcerer Hunters unflipped

Bandai

Kenran
Scrapped Princess
Dandoh
Karakuri Kiden Hiwou Senki
Jubei Chan 2

MONDAY

AnimEigo

Media Blasters

Midori No Hibi
Otogizoushi
Volcano High Manwha
Eiken
Shura no Toki
Asagiri no Miko

Drexon

Banned
111_1115.jpg

Chrono

Banned
WTF drexon 0__O

I want the Fruits Baskets box sold seperately too. Good thing they didn't license Naruto. :p We're safe until the next big anime convention.. which is when btw?

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Crap, it looks like I won't be seeing the 2nd season of Gantz for awhile. ARG!!! Then again it shouldn't take ADV too long to finish 1 season, I mean the first stage is only like 11 episodes.

kiryogi

Banned
Wahaha, Yes! Fruits Basket complete box! Glad I didn't give into the recent TRSI sale :D Suck it first time collectors :D Only Geneon does seperate boxes out of everyone major in the r1 industry. But this is Funimation, he he.

A second season of Gantz isn't even confirmed yet for Japan, so if you want to see how far down the rabbit hole (ie: better) the series gets, read the manga (hint: it gets way better).

A good way to sum up this license list: Everything Studio Bones has worked on or is working on is licensed. Period. (And Naruto is still unlicensed, cue fear mongering)

nubbe

I like Gantz but there was a tad too much crying and screaming...

It will be nice to have Scrapped Princess on DVD

Why don't they like ninjas?! The next arc will kick soooooo much ass

HAOHMARU

AnimEigo...what is on their list? I'm wondering what other Samurai Cinema titles they will be releasing...if any.

3phemeral

They kicked Man-Faye out of the con -- people were carrying signs everywhere saying "bring man-faye back" and "we love man-faye." haha :)

Uncle Dukey said:
His butt was shall we say... "freely displayed" this time, so I'm pretty sure it was for indecent exposure.

Oh God....the man was in the same line as I was in during registration on Friday. He then at one point walked in between the aisles of people and you could hear this domino effect of screams go down the aisle.....

Besides, he was there at the cosplay section outside the Convention Center today in full dress mode again, so it looked like they let him back in....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom