• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anime "raws" question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
I've been looking for raws of Keroro Gunso for a while now, since the fansubs haven't gotten past episode 3. This show is unlicensed, so I'm not asking for a super-secret illegal download site; just wondering where I could find it, and what's the best place to get raws. I already know about 7331 raws.

Lyte Edge

Shouta said:
binaries, WinMX or the hookups. I have the later ;p

1. What is WinMX (I have only had a PC for about a month now, so please excuse any stupid questions)

2. CAN I GETS THE HOOK UP

Shouta

WinMX is a bit harder to find on than a few other programs but it`s a P2P service that allows for file transferring. A fair amount of raw anime is distributed there but it`s hard to get at. No, you can`t get the hook-ups ;p.

Lyte Edge

Shouta said:
WinMX is a bit harder to find on than a few other programs but it`s a P2P service that allows for file transferring. A fair amount of raw anime is distributed there but it`s hard to get at. No, you can`t get the hook-ups ;p.

If you didn't want to share, you shouldn't have bothered. :p :::CRIES:::

Bebpo

Banned
Winny is the greatest program on earth if used properly. Even it's succesor "Share" doesn't seem to hold a candle to it IMO.

Just figure out how to setup and use/update Winny properly (PM me if you need a guide), and you'll be able to get your anime easily and ASAP :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom