• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anniversary

Status
Not open for further replies.

B'z-chan

Banned
I feel so confused. This should be a day for me to show how much i love this young girl in my life. And i just dont know what to do. I feel so useless. As if i am not worthy. But these past two years have been so magical to me. I dont know how i could show her, just how much she means to me.

See around this time 4am two years ago i met this girl. She changed my life from that moment on. I know i dont show her how much she really has changed my life. But if she did she would probably think i'm a horrible pos. But i want to show her how much she means to me.

Being apart from the one you love leaves you with little option. And she told me that if i did plan on anything. That i should give her the money instead of me doing whatever it is i would do. I know she could use the money, but at the same time i need and feel that i cant get away from my responsibility to show her how much i care with a small gesture.

I want to get her flowers, but i know they will die. And i want something that will grow from the heart. SO i'm left with the decision to make. What should i do? Buy her some plants and give her a little money. Or go all out and just blow it on flowers?

Its descions like these that make life hard. And i know deep down inside i probably know whats best. But i just feel that i should get it off my shoulders so i dont think about it anymore than i have too.

I want to grow old with this girl and die a old man with her.

Cherubae

Bake a pie. All girls like pie :) or you could make chocolate-covered strawberries.

If you want to go for cuteness, color a picture with crayons. Draw it or rip out a page from a coloring book. She can put it on her refridgerator.

V

Vennt

Unconfirmed Member
Now is your chance to prove that in those 2 years you've come to know & understand her as well as you love her. :p

(Ha! 9 years for me and I still don't understand my girlfriend :p)

If you know her well, then you should be able show her that, remember, sometimes we want to give gifts etc. for our own pleasure/gratification, and sometimes what may seem like a selfless gift, can sometimes be selfish.

Go with your heart, it handles these matters so much better than the head :)

Freeburn.

B'z-chan

Banned
Yeah i'm still gonna be stuck on this. As she is no where near me on this day. I could change that, but that would be breaking the rules. And i just want to show something from the heart. Too bad i cant just go up there and make it something to remember, and no i mean nothing sexual by that.

in just 2 years i found out how much one could be tested of there love. And i know i've shown my faults. But sitting here just 130 miles away on my ass really shows how much i care and love her. But i got work today (new job) so i'm really in a tight spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom