• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Another Disney Flop. Around the World in 80 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slo

nelson.jpg

HA HA!

jenov4

According to boxofficemojo.com, the negatively-reviewed movie starring Jackie Chan had a $540 per screen average. That translates into about 50 people per theater.

Bwahaha.. I'm sick of Jackie Chan.

Tenguman

Terrible marketing on Disney's part. I didn't even know this movie was coming out until I saw the one commercial of it yesterday (still have yet to see another).

Lord Error

Insane For Sony
Not a surprise. What the hell were they thinking?
Yeah, movies like this just don't seem to click with people anymore, yet they spent so much money on it. On top of it, it seems to be a poorly made movie, period (judging from the reviews) Too bad, I was really looking forward to it. I love Jackie's fight scenes in pretty much all his movies, and it has Arnold, dammit! :(

Rlan

Was LadyKillers any good? It's coming out in Australia in a few months, and has been out for ages in America, and I'm looking forward to it.

"If Tom Hanks were in it it'd get 5 Academy Awards and be everyones favorite movie."

I doubt the Ladykillers will be getting any awards... maybe a Razzie.

"Was LadyKillers any good?"

Not the Tom Hanks version. It's terrible. Go rent the original version with Peter Sellers and Alec Guinness.

karasu

The LadyKillers sucked because it used a bunch of outdated sitcom jokes.

"Jackie is great, his choreography flawless, his comic timing spot on, but he’s doing it in the wrong film."
-- Joshua Tyler, CINEMABLEND.COM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom