• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ANT-MAN | Production Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.
The OT should be called... "I Love You, Ant-Man"

Y1OUvY2.gif

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Evangeline Lilly <3

Peggy Carters in this? I'm guessing in flashback scenes with a young Pym?

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
Evangeline Lilly <3

Peggy Carters in this? I'm guessing in flashback scenes with a young Pym?

Howard Stark is confirmed to appear (the same actor who played him in Iron Man 2). There was a casting call for a Hayley Atwell standin, but nothing has been confirmed by Marvel.

a916

I probably have the lowest view on Paul Rudd. He's been in some of the most cringe inducing roles being outclassed rightfully by more talented people like Carell and Ferrell and I've rolled my eyes when I realized it was his scene up next. I don't like Seth Rogen and Jason Segel (outside of HIMYM) and he makes those two tolerable in their movies.

MCU has done a really good job hiring the right people for the right roles and working around decencies for certain things... and hopefully that's something they've done in this case because I want to watch Ant Man, but I definitely don't want to go see Rudd in a lead role again.

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.
I probably have the lowest view on Paul Rudd. He's been in some of the most cringe inducing roles being outclassed rightfully by more talented people like Carell and Ferrell and I've rolled my eyes when I realized it was his scene up next. I don't like Seth Rogen and Jason Segel (outside of HIMYM) and he makes those two tolerable in their movies.

MCU has done a really good job hiring the right people for the right roles and working around decencies for certain things... and hopefully that's something they've done in this case because I want to watch Ant Man, but I definitely don't want to go see Rudd in a lead role again.

7xVHMdX.gif

Pachimari

Lol, for some reason I thought Evangeline Lilly were the name of her character. But I see she is Hope van Dyne.

Is the girl in the above picture and gif the same?

Neoxon

That going to become a trend with all MCU main characters? xD
Pretty much, Droid & I are part of the Chris Pratt Army already (it's just that we're participating in Real Pic Month, so we made our Real Pics reflect our respective Chris Pratt avatars).

DeathyBoy

Banned

Oh, Jeffrey...

tumblr_mbs5gzmzDk1qdoo05o1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom