• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Any Pure Pinball wizards in here?

I've been playing trying to master "excessive speed" lately.

Anyone know what the "modes" are? Sometimes after spelling TYRE it sends me into Novice mode and the music changes. Anyone know what that means?

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
I don't know about calling myself a wizard nor do I know about the game you are referring to but I sure play a mean pinball!

Damn did I just date myself....

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
dog$ said:
DarienA: Are you a rocker or a mod?

Neither I'm a PC tech with a stable network and too much free time on my hands. ;)

EDIT:
BobbyRobby said:
Are you deaf, dumb, and blind?

Nope, just old, tired and cranky. ;)

Sysgen

If you can find a faq on the tables please post it here. I know it's budget but there is 0 instruction on what you need to be doing. Hell even the GBA version of pinball of the dead had that.

I haven't seen any faqs at all.

You know there a hint section in the menu but it basically says nothing. Maybe I should try reading the manual.

My favorite video pinball was the recreation of Eight-Ball Deluxe in PinMAME. The first two Pro Pinball tables were very good, too. Last Gladiators was highly overrated (though still good). Not as much to the tables as a traditional table, the bane of most pinbal sims.

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
Heh, they listed a 3.5 out of 5 review on their site. Not sure if I'd call that praise...

Top Bottom