• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Any ScummVM fiends around?

Fowler

I don't quite know why it took me so long, but after having owned my Clie UX50 for months I finally realised that there's a port of ScummVM out for it. So I dragged across the Monkey Island 1 and 2 games I'd been using (without major problems) in the Mac OS X ScummVM to a Memory Stick, loaded it up and... fatal exception every time. Anyone have any idea what to do here? I'm running the latest ScummVM on the Clie itself with both games on a Memory Stick. Anyone?

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
I was never able to get SCUMM working on my treo 600. When I got a Tapwave Zodiac 2, I was able to get SCUMM running, but it has no sound. It is cool to have a portable version of Monkey Island though. :)

Fowler

Oh hey Lyte :) ScummVM games need to be in a specific directory, right? And which version of Monkey Island are you using? I have the Amiga VGA and Mac versions and both produce FATAL EXCEPTIONS :-(

Top Bottom