• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Any Ultimate players here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigfoot

I just started playing Ultimate (Frisbee football/soccer/basketball type game for those that don't know what it is) this year, and it has quickly became my favorite sport. It's a great coed sport that is easy to start playing, but there is a lot of depth and skill involved (I can see this by watching better players).

Does anyone else on GA play? What do you think of it?

I think the sport is growing fast, and I can imagine it will be on TV in a few years. The only thing is that I think it is a sport like soccer that is much more fun to play than watch. Also, they don't have refs in the higher levels yet. They are still sticking to the hippie roots of the sport too, which will have to change to become more mainstream.

If you are looking for a new sport to play, you should try it out!

Chairman85

At college, I play nearly every day. I also consider it my favorite "sport." 7 on 7 is the best implementation (I think the official, as well). But I've played anywhere from 2 on 2 to 10 on 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom