• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

anyone a twilight zone fan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm thinking of picking up the first DVD collection box at deep discount (cause of the 20% off). anyone have it? i can't seem to find an episode listing so i dont know whats on it, but i love twilight zone.

p.s. why is it so hard for me to type "twilight" without slowing down?

DMczaf

I heard one of the lost episodes was JGar winning the Super Bowl, only to find out that it wasn't for the PFL (Pillowtalk Football League)...

jeff_garcia_b.jpg

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Heads up for fans of TWZ: The Sci-Fi Channel is doing their annual 48 hour Marathon on July 4th and 5th.

PS: The Tower of Terror is the best ride ever.

I've got the whole collection. The shows themselves aren't in chronological order, but in the order that they were released individually on DVD, if that makes any sense.

For example, Volume 1 is DVDs 1-9, 30+ episodes.

I just sold a Twilight Zone Gold Edition DVD set on ebay a while ago. The official ones in the store are not in order and are too expensive. The ones on ebay have all 5 seasons for about $320. Definitely worth it. Or just TIVO the marathon.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
I have the first collection.

Here's an episode list for ya:

Night of the Meek
The Invaders
Nothing in the Dark
Time Enough at Last
The Monsters are Due on Maple Street
Nightmare at 20,000 Feet
The Odyssey of Flight 33
Steel
A Game of Pool
Walking Distance
Kick the Can
Mr. Dingle, the Strong
Two
A Passage for Trumpet
The Four of Us Are Dying
Long Distance Call
I Sing the Body Electric
The Lonely
Probe 7 - Over and Out
The Passerby
The Grave
Deaths-Head Revisited
The Last Rites of Jeff Myrtlebank
Perchance to Dream
The Hitch-Hiker
King Nine Will Not Return
Shadow Play
Third from the Sun
The Shelter
To Serve Man
The Fugitive
Nick of Time
The Prime Mover
It's a Good Life
The Mind and the Matter

I love it. I sure wish I had a ton of spare cash to pick up the other four collections.

First I have to buy Vol. 2 of The Outer Limits. I have Vol. 1. Then, I need to purchase all the X-Files seasons. THEN I can get around to buying The Twilight Zone collections. Crap, this TV on DVD thing is EXPENSIVE.

hobbitx

Who doesn't like The Twilight Zone? I used to just ignore the show when I was younger, I just looked at it as a boring, black and white Tales from the Crypt, but now I love it just as much as that show, in some ways more. Ever since I forced myself to sit down and watch this show on a really boring 4th of July I've loved it ever since.

I just saw a kickass ep the other day, it was the one with the guy who could buy years and personality traits from people, man was that a good ep.

"What do you mean compassion? You bought mine yesterday, remember?........POP!" Good stuff.

Like Obi said, don't forget to catch 4th of July marathon when you guys get home from blowing things up on the Sci-fi channel, I never miss it.

Heads up for fans of TWZ: The Sci-Fi Channel is doing their annual 48 hour Marathon on July 4th and 5th.

OH YEAH! Caught a bunch of ep's last time they had a marathon. That show was WAY ahead of its time.

Rod Serling = Genius.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom