• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anyone apart of the pess seen this before?

neptunes

dw1.jpg

Supposedly it's from nintendo (fron N-sider and WarpPipe admin)

They seem to hint that something is comming in mid-october.

anyone else seen this before?

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
wtf is that creature in front of the kid. Is that supposed to be Umbreon? :eek:

Or just some dog?

D

Deleted member 284

Unconfirmed Member
neptunes said:
dw1.jpg

Supposedly it's from nintendo (fron N-sider and WarpPipe admin)

They seem to hint that something is comming in mid-october.

anyone else seen this before?

Probably Nintendogs.

neptunes

Source

It started there and at warp-pipe.

The following comments were said,

In response to above.. I'll say nothing but this:

You're lost in the woods of a city, and you know there are others there. But how do you know they're there if you're lost? I know the answer.
I can't say much due to security reasons, obviously it's something really innovative and will revolutionize multiplay. but that's all i can say, i cant tell you specifics yet -- I can drop hints though, so perhaps you can piece the puzzle togeter... give it some personality.

-d

Totally off.... You'll see mid october.
it won't be at that press conference. You'll know 'more' in mid/late october, you'll know it all Before it launches *and more*

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Clearly that dog contains some kind of MEGATON

On a side note, I watched the DS commercials in Japan this week, and they have a pretty girl in a pink frock giggling as she (presumably) gossips with her equally giggly girlfriends.

They pulled most of the third party DS stuff from TGS this week at Nintendo's request. Nintendo, you do know this thing launches in a few weeks, right?

Nintendo DS = Japwned.

B'z-chan

Banned
FortNinety said:
Can't wait to see how Ware Ware will be represented.

Wario ware is interesting. It has you writing a japanese character as fast as you can from memory and if you get within the red lines (think operation but with writing) you move on. Also another small mini game had you cracking plates of glass, once it shatered in one area its up to you to find the weak spot and continue through the glass to a new piece affected by your previous smash.

Note this is all that was played through with the Stylus.

whats that lassie? Timmy bought another game boy again this year? And he'll just have to buy the Gameboy DS Advance 32 next year in 12 colors with 10 diffrent varitants....yes timmy is a tool

Top Bottom