• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anyone else get mystery scratches/cuts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
What the fuck is with these? The other day I was eating my pasgetti and meatballs, I looked down at my arm and there's a rather big scrape below my elbow. WTF? Was I rollerblading in my sleep without elbow pads or something?
Then this morning I get up, take a shower, and notice these two long parallel scratch marks along both my shoulders. Now how the fuck does that happen without me knowing about it? This shit's kinda scary.

olimario

Banned
A subconscious cutter, you are you are.
But seriously folks, let's get down to brass tacks. I have woken with cuts and found cuts on me in obscure places. I always think it's cool.

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
Matt said:
I’m gonna have to go with the elf theory.
Elfs steal underpants, they have no use for cutting people in their sleep. Maybe the gnomes.....

demon said:
Elfs steal underpants, they have no use for cutting people in their sleep. Maybe the gnomes.....

Actually, it's the "Underpants Gnomes" So.. elves do not steal underpants. Thanks for playing though, there aren't any nice parting gifts for you, but at least you still have your underwear.

My vote is for alien abduction!! ooooooo Taken in your sleep!!

I always wake up with a big bruise or a scrape somewhere and have no clue where it came from.

Ryck

The answer is simple really......you've all been abducted by aliens
x-files-387.jpg

Ryck

Felidae_Khrall said:
My vote is for alien abduction!! ooooooo Taken in your sleep!!

I always wake up with a big bruise or a scrape somewhere and have no clue where it came from.
it took me a minute to find the photo ........but I see we are on the same page about this....

Mama Smurf

My penis is still intact.
I once woke up with blood on my palms but no cut anywhere. I was a bit disturbed until someone said that means I'm Jesus or something.

I still want to know the actual explanation.

Mama Smurf said:
I once woke up with blood on my palms but no cut anywhere. I was a bit disturbed until someone said that means I'm Jesus or something.

I still want to know the actual explanation.

Look up the word "Stigmata"

Mama Smurf

My penis is still intact.
Oh, that's what people were talking about.

It sounds similar, but I didn't have a wound, just blood. Maybe they're meant to heal really fast or something. And only in patches about an inch and a half wide, not soaking their hands like the pics I saw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom