• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

anyone else getting hotshots golf 4?

BeOnEdge

Banned
i paid it off a couple days ago and got the demo. been playing 3 for the past hour and FORE is much cleaner graphically. play remains the same but why change it? miniature golf will own and my network adapter will finally get some use for god sake. Anyone play links for XBL? i always think about getting it but i think i prefer the cartoon environs mixed with real play rather than all realistic. will HGS4 have voice?

bjork

As soon as it's out, I'll be picking it up, and I hope to be online and laying waste to the competition. :)

I am definitely gonna get this. It'll be the first game I can use my Network Adapter for.

Don't know about EB, but GS has the demos for sure.

BeOnEdge

Banned
yeah. GS has demos. i played 3 until 3am yesterday. or should i say 8 hours ago. was anyone really good at 3? i'm in like the 4th series and keep getting owned by the CPU. tips!!! :( and again, has anyone else tried links? how does it compare to HSG? BTW, FORE is only gonna be 39.99.

BeOnEdge

Banned
no links 4 me then. HGS is easily the best golf game ever. the crowd STILL cracks me up "get fired up!!....stay SOLID!!!!" LOL

BeOnEdge

Banned
LOL!!! why the hell do they stay stuff like that? i like how the voices are all diverse. from some guy from the UK to some country black guy. :)

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Oh hell yes; HSG 3 is one of my most-played games this gen. Leagues better than any of the iterations in the Tiger Woods series.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
"I just learned how to read"
"Like my shoes?"
"You're better than the zoo!"
"Tweet tweet"

Ranger X

I prefer the landscapes of the "mario version" of hot shot golf on the GC (Mario Golf Toadstool Tour or something) but damn, i didn't remember that Hot Shot Golf 4 will play online. I'm gonna have some modem very soon and it's gonna be cheaper than Toadstool Tour so i'm gonna buy this one. Hope to get you online guys.

When is it coming out by the way?

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
1-Release date?

2-Is it coming for Xbo also or just PS2?

3-Will the PS2 version support the headset?

4-How is Top Spin?

isamu said:
1-Release date?

2-Is it coming for Xbo also or just PS2?

4-How is Top Spin?

1- 8/17/04

2- PS2 Only

3- Still undecided (by recent preview anyway)

4- It's Tennis. It's cool, while it last.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
isamu said:

The beta didn't offer any headset support if that's any indication. They might be headset support for the smaller games that support 2-4 players. I doubt they added any headset support for the tournaments though (which can hold up to 50 people playing at the same time)

TekunoRobby

Tag of Excellence
I'm mildly interested in it. The recent Mario Golf: Advance Tour and Toadstool Tournament has piqued my interest in the genre again.

Top Bottom