• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

anyone ever have chocolate soda?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ecrofirt

This is the second time in my life that I've actually seen chocolate soda in a store, so I decided not to pass up the change to get some.

It tastes like a liquid s'more, so yummy good!

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
I've made chicken soda before. It is not the same, nor is it delicious by any stretch of the imagination.

You guys should try blueberry-flavored carbonated milk. The place where I used to volunteer got that from a food bank.... and it was no wonder too (that stuff was also expired when we took it out).

belgurdo

Banned
Yeah, choc-ola's good, but it's impossible to find here usually. Is it actually made out of chocolate, or just chemicals?

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I had a chocolate soda once as a kid, I remember it didn't really have any flavor until the aftertaste.

mosaic

go eat paint
Jones Chocolate Soda tastes like they carbonated the luke-warm stuff at the bottom of a cup of hot chocolate.

Faygo Chocolate Cream is like that, just with a hint of cream soda.

Blech!!

I still want to try that Turkey Dinner soda that Jones made though.

I know I had this like 10 years ago or something.... but I don't remember what I thought.

I either really liked it.. or Really hated it. I can only remember it was extreme either way.

Chony

mosaic said:
Jones Chocolate Soda tastes like they carbonated the luke-warm stuff at the bottom of a cup of hot chocolate.

Faygo Chocolate Cream is like that, just with a hint of cream soda.

Blech!!

I have the turkey dinner soda in my fridge since it came out. Never wanted to drink. I get tons of free Jones soda because my sister works there. I love the fudge soda.

belgurdo

Banned
mosaic said:

what.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom