• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anyone have problems with Success-hk.com?

I ordered an HDloader from these guys a few weeks ago, and have yet to receive it. So I contaced customer support, and they give some crap about my credit card sending off a "world alert warning" or some shit, and they can't ship what I ordered without me faxing or e-mailing further proof of identification. OK, that's fine (albeit a pain in the ass), if it wasn't for the fact that my credit card was already charged for the purchase. There was no problem with the transaction, it already went through weeks ago.

All this on top of the fact that they never bothered to contact me about a credit card problem (even though there isn't one) in the first place. Am I in the process of being ripped off, or are they legit?

Minotauro

Finds Purchase on Dog Nutz
I ordered an HDLoader from them a few weeks back and got it without problem. I placed my order, the sent me confirmation, it went out the next day, and it arrived pretty quick seeing as how it came from Japan. The only complaint I have and it's a small one is that the case didn't have shrinkwrap on it and one of the manual clips was broken. Not that big of a deal.

Top Bottom