• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

anyone heard Face to Face?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eminem

goddamit, Griese!
Me and my friends want to see My Chemical Romance that bad...but Face to Face is headlining. Are they any good?

i remember them. they are pretty old. they sing that song that goes

"noooooooooooooooooooooooooo you dont know what you would give up nooooooo you dont know what you would give up you dont know what you want it may take you years to find out you dont know what you need something that will never come to you"

that is a pretty sweet song, and some of their other stuff is also good. i saw them live once, they put on a pretty good show but to be honest they aren't really up my alley music wise. i can't hate on them though for playing the music they want to play. you will probably enjoy it

Face to Face had a song on the Matt Hoffman Pro BMX game. Straight forward up-tempo rock that doesn't stand out in any really memorable way. I liked it back when I was into that kind of thing.

nitewulf

FrenchMovieTheme said:
"noooooooooooooooooooooooooo you dont know what you would give up nooooooo you dont know what you would give up you dont know what you want it may take you years to find out you dont know what you need something that will never come to you"

disconnected. fantastic song. they are a good punk band.

Chairman85

One of my favorite bands, and a great live band.
Disconnected (3:27) from Don't Turn Away is rawer and IMO better than Disconnected (3:21) from Big Choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom