• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anyone know much about Mini disc players?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1235
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
I bought my girl one for our anniversary, set it up to go and came across something troubling in the book for the software it says 'the number of times a song can be checked out is limited to protect copyright'

err, what if she likes to wipe and recreate disks alot? the program is called sonic stage, anyone know of any good alternative programs? its an Aiwa Net MD AM NX9 if that helps any?

Not as simple as most other media players, shit.

Scoobert

Don't worry about it. It's software related, not hardware related. All you have to do in SonicStage is delete the song, then check it back in. Their really is no better alternative to SonicStage I'm afaid.

Or you could make images of your songs and use Simple Burner. That always works nicely.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
Bumping an old thread, but does anyone go jogging with a minidisc player? How do you do it? the one I bought for my gf doesn't have a clip of any kind and jogging with it bouncing around in a pocket doesn't seem like a great idea.

catfish said:
Bumping an old thread, but does anyone go jogging with a minidisc player? How do you do it? the one I bought for my gf doesn't have a clip of any kind and jogging with it bouncing around in a pocket doesn't seem like a great idea.

Yep. That's the number one reason I bought an MD player. When I got it, every store was running a promotion where you buy an MD player, you get a free armband case. The official Sony one is the one you want. Works terrifically.

MDCASE3.jpg

http://www.sonystyle.com/is-bin/INT...Name=pa_PADepartmentAccessories_carryingcases

Yeppers, Sonicstage 2 has no check in/out games.

And there are other alternatives out there. Real One is what i used before Sonicstage 2.0

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom