• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anyone play Bahamut Lagoon?

Vieo

I just found a translated version. It's an RPG from Square that never made it to the U.S., right? Is it worth playing?

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
I played a bit of it, but the boring and inane dialogue (plus I think one of the characters had major homosexual overtones, from what I remember), and easy, not very strategic battles, turned me off. Maybe I'll go back and play that game and Rudra's, eventually...

I hear you can beat it in a weekend, it's quite short and easy.

Mrbob

You did?

Damn. I'm gonna have to go hunting. I always wanted to play it. But that isn't the biggest crime. I still haven't forgiven Square for deciding to not release Treasure Hunter G stateside in the SNES days.

speedpop

Has problems recognising girls
Bahamut Lagoon was nice. True that it is easy, but there were a few challenges later on in the game..

Soul4ger

Mrbob said:
You did?

Damn. I'm gonna have to go hunting. I always wanted to play it. But that isn't the biggest crime. I still haven't forgiven Square for deciding to not release Treasure Hunter G stateside in the SNES days.

You're angry 'cause they didn't bring Treasure Hunter G here in the SNES era? ::looks at Seiken Densetsu III, Final Fantasy V, Rudora no Hihou, and others::

madara

Yes, great game. I beat twice in japanese form long time ago. I will have to load up on my snes someday with translation version. Nothing overly special but still magical treat.

Soul4ger

madara said:
Yes, great game. I beat twice in japanese form long time ago. I will have to load up on my snes someday with translation version. Nothing overly special but still magical treat.

I gotta be honest, I'd consider a magical treat to be pretty special... Though, perhaps not overly.

By the way, the airship Celsius in FFX2 is a Bahamut Lagoon reference of a sort. The two games had key staff in common (scenario/event directors, battle planners, music composer)

Top Bottom