• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anyone want a gmail account?

Status
Not open for further replies.
59577404.gif

Nice avatar. Where did you get it?

Agent Dormer

Dirty Drinking Smoker
Crazymoogle said:
Is Blogger just giving that stuff out randomly?

Not sure how I ran my site without it...good ol blogger (gimme topic support dammit!)

I guess so. Just logged on an my invite was there. And also - go Movable Type!

JeffDowns said:
How do you get invites?

wow, thanks Man!

I dunno. Yesterday I had two and used them. Just checked today and I had 6 more. A few weeks ago, they were going for around $70 on ebay.

I have one more left. Who wants it?

8bit

Knows the Score
Invites are random. I've had an account for 6 weeks, but since last week I've had 15 to give away.

Idle Will Kill said:
I dunno. Yesterday I had two and used them. Just checked today and I had 6 more. A few weeks ago, they were going for around $70 on ebay.

PM PLZ :D

robot

Idle Will Kill said:

Haven't gotten one yet, can u send it my way?

I'd love an invite if there are any more laying around.

(Edit: Moveable Type is nice, but useless for servers that have no MySQL)

Idle Will Kill said:

70 on EBAY.... wtf... if i had 10 invite i'd sell em all for 20 bucks a pop... that's the hustler mentality. LOL.

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
Idle Will Kill said:

If you have one, and haven't emailed me yet, I'd love one (my email was in one of the first six replies after your first offer :)). If you don't it's cool, but I'd really love one!

edit - that email was lmorri2004@hotmail.com that's a small L not an I

Sirolf said:
I have posted my email but no invites Idle !!Have u forgotten me? ;)

I thought I sent you one. Sorry. One coming now.

and they are only going for like $2 now on eBay. I sold 2 about a month ago and they went for $40 each.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom