• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anyone want a gmail account?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idle Will Kill said:
I thought I sent you one. Sorry. One coming now.

and they are only going for like $2 now on eBay. I sold 2 about a month ago and they went for $40 each.

Dasn i was ready to make some quick change :) lol.

V

Vennt

Unconfirmed Member
Hmmm, Given the acceleration of invites recently (A friend is sending me a Gmail invite tonight) Is there any way for Google to track the Invite->Invitee process at all?

Not paranoid, just wondering if one of Googles many PhD's is using the invite process as a social experiment., think "6 degrees of seperation".

Also a good experiment in distributed load balancing (Albeit spreading the load temporally) & never needing to actually 'open' the service as such etc, a great way of stopping the deluge of apps and server battering a "Day 1 launch" would require etc.)

Freeburn.

Freeburn said:
Hmmm, Given the acceleration of invites recently (A friend is sending me a Gmail invite tonight) Is there any way for Google to track the Invite->Invitee process at all?

Not paranoid, just wondering if one of Googles many PhD's is using the invite process as a social experiment.

Think 6 degrees of seperation, never needing to actually 'open' the service as such etc, a great way of stopping the deluge of apps and server battering a "Day 1 launch" would require etc.)

Freeburn.

That's actually not all that far fetched...

Last time I said "PM me!" I got BANNED in a Stupid OT thread... evilore was very evil that day
I did not even see his warning...

:(

so um I would like one invite

V

Vennt

Unconfirmed Member
Ok, enough, sorry but we cannot have threads just full of "PM please" and "Me too" - I'm with Evil0re on this.

Case, and thread, closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom