• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anyone want to give me something for...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stuggernaut

Grandma's Chippy
An AMC movie card that has $25 on it? :)

There are no AMC theaters close to me so I will never use it...I figured it would be fun to see what I can get for it.

I'll look at the first 25 offers ONLY!! Then I will pick what I think is the best offer.

You can offer whatever you want...as long as you are willing to ship/mail it to me in the Seattle area hehe...

Oh, and feel free to offer me some old DC game that you think is crap :D...or just offer me anything else...funny, cool, valueable, useless I don't care!

The person who wins will get a PM with the card number so that can confirm the value and then we can exchange info to mail it off. I'll even mail mine first if there is a trust thing ...

Begin!

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Cerebral Palsy said:
My first born's virginity.

You can only give that away once...and it was promised to me. :(

White Man

Similarly, I have a Walmart (eww) card with $20 bucks on it. If you want it, offer me something. Same dealie-o as above, including the shipping crap to the Seattle area thang.

Stuggernaut

Grandma's Chippy
hmmm...so far a 16d nail is the only real offer...guess AMC theaters are as rare in other areas as they are in mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom