• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Apple Vision Pro - Third Party controllers available soon.

cyberheater

PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 Xbone PS4 PS4
Theres no fucking shot i would spend that much on *any* controller

Apple gonna apple as always, i see
It will be more then that when it's out of kickstarter. But you are talking just about the best non cable VR experience on the planet. To enthusiasts it would be worth it.

RoboFu

One of the green rats
Vr sucks .... not even sure what apple is trying to build here with their vr googles? It's clearly not aimed at gamers.

Last edited:

nemiroff

Gold Member
This is great news if you own an Apple Vision.

Arrested Development Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Codes 208

I'm guessing there's absolutely no shot you'd spend $3,500 for a vr headset so....
Theres also that.
It will be more then that when it's out of kickstarter. But you are talking just about the best non cable VR experience on the planet. To enthusiasts it would be worth it.
I’ll stick with meta. At least i dont need to mortgage my house just to afford a replacement for that one.
...but it's third party. What am I missing?
That makes it worse

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
I want to talk to someone who uses their Apple vision everyday.

reinking

Gold Member
That makes it worse
Dog What GIF by KeepUpWithJazAndYumi

So first you blame Apple for the price of the third-party accessory and now you say it is worse. I am a little confused but I think you might have an agenda.

I am not spending $3500 on a device that I will use about as much as I do my PSVR2 and Quest3 but I see no reason to bash Apples device at every chance. Overpriced for me, but I give them credit for bringing a premium device to the market.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Here I am. Writing this in my AVP right now. Prob some of the best technology I’ve used.
Yeah, honestly I’m just jealous because I can’t afford it.

MarkMe2525

Gold Member
You cant even play actual vr games on this, can you?
Not really, no software out there besides some simple hand tracked stuff. Obviously that could change, but what dev is going to invest time in building a large scale game for less than 200,000 headsets.

Last edited:
Top Bottom