• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arc the Lad Generation preview...

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
Here

Wow, this looks cool, characters from every single Arc in it... and the battle system seems like it'd be a cross between SO, Disgaea and TOTS... I hear this is gonna be an online RPG. Still looks pretty interesting, although I don't like the new Hemo-ji design. I like these games, though 2 is still my favorite.

Shouta

Wow, that looks like a FUN system. I'm really interested now that I've seen that battle system.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
real time eh? It just might work, to be honest I welcome the change. I'm one of the few who enjoyed Arc: TOTS, so i'm looking foward to a possible US release of Generations

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
I thought TOTS did quite favorably in the reviews and such... I thought it was a decent game, not as good as 2 though but certainly better than 1 and 3.

Shouta

Twilight of the Spirits was definitely not better than 3. Better than 1 yes but not better than 3.

Top Bottom