• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

are there ANY good xbox multiplayer kart games?

BeOnEdge

Banned
I bought Room Zoom and dumped that shit the next day. WTF? I need a good 4 player(or live) kart game for xbox. close to mario kart 64s fun, good weapons and good courses. maybe even a good GC game. Is hotwheels racers for GC good?

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
The only option I can think of is Crash Nitro Cart...
Which is just "ok"

BeOnEdge

Banned
i was thinking nitro. is it a platinum hit yet? any others? again GC games are welcome too. PS2 is left out because i'm not buying a multitap. >: 5 have MKDD. Not as fun as 64 and I have GX too. MKSC? no portable junk. heck list some fun multiplayer gamer period. MKDD and monkeyball are getting old. The most fun i've had recently MP is BO2s crash mode.

AniHawk

BeOnEdge said:
i was thinking nitro. is it a platinum hit yet? any others? again GC games are welcome too. PS2 is left out because i'm not buying a multitap. >: 5 have MKDD. Not as fun as 64 and I have GX too. MKSC? no portable junk. heck list some fun multiplayer gamer period. MKDD and monkeyball are getting old. The most fun i've had recently MP is BO2s crash mode.

Are you looking for a multi game in general?

MKSC is a mix between SMK and MK64. Hardly junk.

BeOnEdge

Banned
yeah. no MKSC cuz we arent gonna sit around on the floor with GBASP when theres a 50 inch HDTV with surround sound and a couch to enjoy multiplayer game nights. I bought mojo during CCs 5$ sale. sweet jesus that game was horrible. Good thing gamestop paid me to take the game off of my hands. LOL.

Top Bottom