• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Are you selling anything on EBAY?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suerte said:
*cough* SPAM *cough*

Hush up dual drives. I wanna see what GAF is selling. It'll give us insight into their lives! Plus we might find some cool games or gaming stuff, computer stuff that we wouldn't have seen otherwise.

Suerte

Felidae_Khrall said:
Hush up dual drives. I wanna see what GAF is selling. It'll give us insight into their lives! Plus we might find some cool games or gaming stuff, computer stuff that we wouldn't have seen otherwise.

Yeah yeah ;) Haha

Dual drives out!

Ryu

Currently selling Psi-Ops on Xbox

That's about it really. I'll soon be selling Riddick as well. This past week I offloaded both Ninja Gaiden and Full Spectrum Warrior after beating them both. Just trying to clear my list of games I have but have not beaten.

Don't have anything on EBay right now, but I'm putting up all my gaming stuff/action figures, anything and everything I have.

How would a For Sale thread go over with the mods?

Ryu

I think if you just put your "items for sale" link in this thread, it'd probably be fine. I think otherwise it's heavy advertising if it's a thread meant only for your stuff and that's it. However, if you have some nice action figures and some rare games, I'm sure even the mods would enjoy a couple of cheap deals here and there. :)

Ryu said:
I think if you just put your "items for sale" link in this thread, it'd probably be fine. I think otherwise it's heavy advertising if it's a thread meant only for your stuff and that's it. However, if you have some nice action figures and some rare games, I'm sure even the mods would enjoy a couple of cheap deals here and there. :)

IBTN

I'm selling a fixed stock for the Tippmann A5 paintball marker right now. 1 bid at 40 with a buy it now of 60. Too lazy to post a link but its the only one listed so its easy to find. Just sold a Dye Boomstick for the A5 that went for 80. It was a buy it now price and since it was a pretty good deal it sold right away.

a new auction piece:

Game Boy Advance and Stand

gba-small.jpg

gba-holder1.jpg

before you ask, yes I did take that stand from work. The store (TRU) had just gone through a remodel and there was no room for the stand in the new floorplan so I asked if I could have it. As I have a NESP right now, I don't need the stand. :)

belgurdo

Banned
Just sold a Logitech wireless controller for Xbox (broke even) and a copy of Tactics Ogre (...for $20 :( Maybe I shouldn't have told them it was scratched) last week, will be selling Ninja Gaiden and possibly some DC games next week

edit: oops! Forgot I posted in this ages ago

I'm planning on selling:

1. A sealed copy of the Vanguards Bandits strategy guide.

2. My extra opened copy of US Shenmue.

3. Some old GH versions of games: Chrono Cross, FF8, FF7, FF Tactics, Legend of Dragoon...(possibly in the same auction).

4. Four new copies of La Pucelle (not at once).

5. Probably my sealed copy of Castlevania: HOD (yes I bought this with no GBA, it's extremely rare).

Anyone interested?

edit: Tactics Ogre

Holy shit man, even with no manual, you got hosed.

belgurdo

Banned
Neutron Night said:
Holy shit man, even with no manual, you got hosed.

Yeah, I know. I was expecting at least $35 myself scratched or no, but then again there were like 10 other people selling them that week too anyway.

belgurdo said:
Yeah, I know. I was expecting at least $35 myself scratched or no, but then again there were like 10 other people selling them that week too anyway.

Just a bad roll. I sold DC Shenmue II for something like $84 dollars in one auction. Not sure why because it wasn't exceedingly rare AFAIK. I just happened to sell it at a time when I was the only DC Shenmue II on eBay.

The Shadow said:
Just a bad roll. I sold DC Shenmue II for something like $84 dollars in one auction. Not sure why because it wasn't exceedingly rare AFAIK. I just happened to sell it at a time when I was the only DC Shenmue II on eBay.

This is a big thing to check when selling.

If there are lots of your items up there, wait a week and check again. Unless you seriously need the cash now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom