• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arrgh, my Ozzfest dilema

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ecrofirt

This year's Ozzfest looks to be superb, and I don't know if I'll be able to go.

Usually there's a show in my hometown, or at least in Philadelphia, but this year the closest shows are in Jersy and Pittsburg, which ar eboth equally far away (around 6 hours or so).

And on top of that, there's a show on July 16th in Jersy which may be the only one I'm able to attend, but none of my friends would be able to go. There's a show in Jersy and Pittsburg at the end of August, but it's right when college starts.

Damnit, damnit, damnit!

Jim Bowie

I feel yer pain. I wanted to go to Coachella, but I didn't have the time/means to go. My advice is cry big, sobby tears and then move on. It helped me.

Ecrofirt

It sucks so fucking much.

I've got Orientation for the two dates in August, and no one will be able to go with me in July.

Whenever I go to shows, I wind up getting pulled into a pack of people and don't see my friends for more than half the time we're there. If my only chance to go to something like that was alone, then I'd just go. It's not hard to make new friends at shows.

Ecrofirt

Ozzfest has a pretty incredible lineup this year. You're smoking crack.

I'm afraid to ever go in a boat. I'd probably die.

I'm in the opposite boat Ecro. Ozzfest is really close by to me (Hartford, CT) and I just don't want to go. I'd only want to go for Black Sabbath and BLS, but I wouldn't even be able to enjoy myself with gay LAWN SEATS. On top of that, I heard that BLS won't be performing or something...

Well, I'm going to see Velvet Revolver the 29th in New Jersey, and I'm happy. I saw them in NYC the 26th and it was the best show I've ever been to. Maybe because I was only 7 feet away from Slash...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom