• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Artists or Bands you wish have released more

Myriadis

I just listened to the album "out of season" by Beth Gibbons (singer of Portishead) & Rustin Man (Bassist of Talk Talk) and I just love that album. It has a bit of the fairly dark mood that Portishead albums normally have, but the melodies are, while often used fairly sparingly, beautiful and haunting. There are even some little elements that remind me of Spirit of Eden.

519_foto1_product_grohpjhr.jpg

So I wanted more, and looked at the discography on RateYourMusic, and it turns out that this is literally the only solo album she ever did. Which is a shame, because while I like Portishead, I hoped that Beth Gibbons would also do some more solo stuff, because what I heard left me wanting more of this.

Edit: Should be on Off-Topic forum, not community. Move please

pablito

Lil Ugly Mane

He's done some black metal and noise under different names, but his rap releases are some of my favorite of the genre, period. He's coming out with one final album and he's quitting the game. I hope he still produces for people or something, because I love pretty much everything he touches.

Top Bottom