• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Assassin's Creed Shadows Co-Op Mode Is in Development

Draugoth

Gold Member
assassins-creed-shadows-coop.jpg

via Insider Gaming

• Scheduled to release post launch
  • Codename is LEAGUE
  • Will presumably see Naoe and Yasuke fight with their unique abilities together

Last edited:

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
If they're already delaying the game to February, and still have additional content that won't make it out by then... yikes.

EDMIX

Writes a lot, says very little
I didn't even know this was going to be a thing lol

Might be part of the reason behind the delay, if it doesn't work out, they should just move on like CP2077 did the MP mode.

I forgot about Unity having this as I only played it's single player, I don't really see me playing games like this with other people tbh lol

Unity was the only AC that had coop, should be cool seeing it returning.
I mean, when that was a thing, was it even fun?

Solarstrike

Hopefully it's a trend in the entire industry. Far too many games that should have coop, don't and a lot of games that have coop, shouldn't. Fukcing sh!t is back asswards.

aerts1js

The initial trailer of Ghost is already more intriguing than anything they have shown of this….

It’s crazy, like I’ve always wanted an assassins creed in Asia but everything they have shown of this has been so bland?

Top Bottom