• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Astrobot Launch Trailer

Punished Miku

Human Rights Subscription Service
Looks good. Nice to see the wall jumping. Definitely going to have to play this one at some point.

MrJangles

Neo Member
Looks glorious alas I can't really justify buying a PS5 for this game only. Fingers crossed it'll hit PC before 2026 :messenger_grimmacing_

Imtjnotu

Hit Me Credit Card GIF by HyperX

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
If this game gets anything lower the 90 i ll call bs, looks ages better than Odyssei imo
Who the hell cares what score it gets!? If the game is fun then what difference the “score” would make?

So if the score lower than 90 suddenly the game is no longer fun anymore?

Last edited:
Reactions: Isa

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Sonybros, you have the moral obligation of buying, playing and enjoying this game. Preach about it to your friends and family, even to your co-workers, and contribute to it's success. Send the message that soulful and carefully developed singleplayer games is what you want instead of whatever the fuck a Concord is.

Do it, please, I'm counting on you.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
Sonybros, you have the moral obligation of buying, playing and enjoying this game. Preach about it to your friends and family, even to your co-workers, and contribute to it's success. Send the message that soulful and carefully developed singleplayer games is what you want instead of whatever the fuck a Concord is.

giphy.gif

Skifi28

I'm buying two copies of Concord just because you told me what to do.

//DEVIL//

This game is Nintendo's biggest nightmare. Honestly, this is Mario game quality in terms of epicness ( as well as transformation etc ).

I honestly think they are watching this game closely. as it will be compared allot to the next Mario game on the Switch 2. both graphics and gameplay-wise.

I can't wait. day one ( assuming I finish Wukong in time, I got tricked thinking its easier than Elden ring / Soul games and more like god of war on a higher level ). but fucking nope I am getting my ass kicked and I am enjoying it graphically.

Last edited:

Oof85

Banned
This game is Nintendo's biggest nightmare. Honestly, this is Mario game quality in terms of epicness ( as well as transformation etc ).

I honestly think they are watching this game closely. as it will be compared allot to the next Mario game on the Switch 2. both graphics and gameplay-wise.

I can't wait. day one ( assuming I finish Wukong in time, I got tricked thinking its easier than Elden ring / Soul games and more like god of war on a higher level ). but fucking nope I am getting my ass kicked and I am enjoying it graphically.
68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f61774b454b5f7654695f383065773d3d2d3437393734373238332e313465626336353639363137633434393134303732313238373639382e6a7067

???

On a serious note, it does look really good. Breath of fresh air considering the rest of the market.

Last edited:

Oof85

Banned
The second quote doesn't sound like anything particularly weird, and it wouldn't really surprise me given past history.
??

It literally looks very much like Mario Galaxy 3, so I'd say past history informs us that the watchers maybe someone else.

RoboFu

One of the green rats
Looks like they stole every move Mario has ever done .. I guess that's Sonys block busters these days. Steal gameplay from Nintendo and make a great game. I'm not really complaining though. That's a good strategy.

Tams

Only if Sony reliably start releasing games like this and in other genres.

Otherwise it's just healthy competition.

Reactions: Isa

nial

??

It literally looks very much like Mario Galaxy 3, so I'd say past history informs us that the watchers maybe someone else.
I am not denying that, at all. Just saying that Nintendo has definitely been a watcher outside of its bubble in the past, and that goes beyond BOTW.

Dafegamer

Looks like they stole every move Mario has ever done .. I guess that's Sonys block busters these days. Steal gameplay from Nintendo and make a great game. I'm not really complaining though. That's a good strategy.
Yeah TLOU stole so much from Nintendo 🙄

w00ze

Neo Member
I really wish they would have dropped it this weekend. At least here in the US it’s a holiday weekend.

sachos

This looks amazing wow! My only complaint is that the in game Dualsense and PS5 console make it look like a tech demo rather than a full game. Was that a GoW soundtrack remix at the end? lmao
So happy Sony is celebrating their legacy with this game.

STARSBarry

Gold Member

Wait... Mario has a grappling hook power up? And a stop time power up? Like am I tripping here? Are you just talking about the fact its a 3D platformer with collectibles?

I'm thinking through all the 3D Mario's and just keep landing that it's closer to ratchet and clank with primarily melee combat outside of the world design.

Last edited:

bundylove

Banned
Did you miss astros playroom or astro vr that now you say they stole from mario?

And thats from 6 years ago for the vr game.

And so what. Now you have a reason to buy a ps5

Top Bottom