• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ATHF Vol 3 & Space Ghost Vol 2 DVD Details

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Haven't seen this mentioned yet so here they are.

athfv3.jpg

Street Date: 11/16/04
Closed Captioning: Yes
MSRP: $29.98
Sound Track Language: English
Run Time: 150
Subtitles: 1 English, 2 Francais, 3 Espanol
Aspect Ratio: Original Aspect Ratio - 1.33, Standard [4:3 Transfer]
Sound Quality: English: Dolby Surround 5.1
Francais: Stereo 2S
Espanol: Stereo 2S

DVD Features:
• Audio Commentary: On four episodes: Spirit Journey Anniversary Formation, The Shaving, The Last One, and The Clowning
• Deleted Scenes
• Easter Eggs
• Featurette: Making of "The Cloning"
• Music Video: Spirit Journey Annivesary Kareokee with three different audios
• Other: Script pages, Answering machine messages, Schooly D music and art gallery.

Episodes:
Disc 1 - Broodwich; Total Recarl; Revenge of the Trees; Frat Aliens; Kidney Car; The Cubing; The Dressing; The; The Cloning
Disc 2 - Spirit Journey Formation Anniversary; The Shaving; The Clowning; The Last One

sgc2cv2c.jpg

Street Date: 11/16/04
Closed Captioning: Yes
MSRP: $29.98
Sound Track Language: English
Run Time: 216
Subtitles: 1 English, 2 Francais, 3 Espanol
Aspect Ratio: Original Aspect Ratio - 1.33, Standard [4:3 Transfer]
Sound Quality: English: 2 Track Mono 2M
Francais: Stereo 2S
Espanol: Stereo 2S

DVD Features:
• Audio Commentary: On all 14 episodes
• Easter Eggs
• Extended takes: Extended episodes never to air again.
• Interviews: Matt Groening Raw Interview
• Other: Original Pitch Pilot and Sharrock menu pages with songs.

Episodes:
Disc 1 - 20.01; Lovesick; Transcript; Sharrock; Boo; Freak Show; Switcheroo; Surprise; Glen Campbell
Disc 2 - Jacksonville; Late show; Cookout; Art Show; Woody Allen's Fall Project; Enhanced Content

Delete if old.

Do you have a source for this news? The ATHF DVD was delayed to Summer '05 according to an Adult Swim bump from a couple months ago...

Mairu

All the sites are reporting it. Tvshowsondvd.com has it and so does toonzone.net

I am suprised to see the ATHF vol3 coming out so soon

Awesome news if true. November was the original date, then it was inexplicably pushed to Summer '05. This is a reproduction of the bump with all of the information, but I guess it's outdated now. Woo! Williams Street, you keep putting them out, I'll keep buying them!

drohne

hyperbolically metafictive
sweet - i thought licensing problems were preventing the release of further space ghost dvd's. i'll definitely pick up both of these.

I believe they said trouble getting merchandising rights from certain actors (mainly people who hit it big after being on SG) was holding up production on season sets. I think what'll happen is after this set they'll start to put out whatever episodes they can... or maybe they just worked the whole thing out altogether. The first set was missing a few episodes (hence the Adult Swim SGC2C bootleggers marathon) but this one seems pretty complete from a production-date standpoint.

Claus

Banned
metsallica said:
Do you have a source for this news? The ATHF DVD was delayed to Summer '05 according to an Adult Swim bump from a couple months ago...

The bumps are always truthful. ;)

Brak was supposed to be this winter, along with Sealab 2... but as has been established in this thread any and all WS announcements must be taken with many large grains of salt.

Triumph

Banned
YEARGH! I like ATHF and all, but I find it unacceptable that the 3rd volume of that will be out before SeaLab even has TWO out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom