• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Atlas Fallen Reign of Sand - Launch Trailer

Thick Thighs Save Lives

NeoGAF's Physical Games Advocate Extraordinaire

Reign of Sand - The Ultimate version of Atlas Fallen

An expanded world, new enemies, revamped progression, new quests... The world of Atlas Fallen is enriched by this major, entirely free update! Enjoy new voice acting, a reworked campaign and face even more formidable creatures armed with new Essence Stones. Persevere in your adventure with the long-awaited "New Game +" and challenge the gods with the nightmarish difficulty mode. Many more surprises and improvements await you in this content-rich new version!

Tame the sands of a unique fantasy universe

Surf the dunes of this desolate world to unravel its mysteries and free your people from oppression. It's the perfect time to start your adventure thanks to a revamped progression and a narrative campaign with reworked voice acting.

Battle legendary creatures solo or in co-op

With a new Nightmare mode available in New Game +, being two won't be too much to fight the Gods. Take on the new challenges of Thelos and face unprecedented legendary monsters with unique abilities.

Forge your playstyle

Unleash the power of your gauntlet, forge your legend with a fluid, dynamic, and completely customizable combat system. Reign of Sand completes your arsenal with Essence Stones and armors infused by unprecedented effects.

Free upgrade on PS5 and XBS as well.

Chuck Berry

Gold Member
Out now?

How does this game run on ps5? Im down now.

eh it runs fine, but it aint no 60

Is this out now or what? I sunk maybe 10 hours into it, but this sounds like I might as well start from scratch. Cant remember fuckall about it anyway (MUST BE AWESOME THEN)

Last edited:

Mr Hyde

Doubtful. It sold like 14 copies.

Arrested Development Tobias GIF

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
She’ll run for the hills once she sees its Atlas Fallen.

I forgot this existed. I remember checking the trailer and then forgetting about it.

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
I'll think about buying the game during winter sale. It doesn't look like they've improved story and side quests and there was already more than enough various stones in the game, so I can't see how a few more will change or add anything.

Last edited:

Mossybrew

Im only an hour in on this thing but it makes a good first impression as a classic AA action rpg before the genre got mostly taken over by soulslike wannabes.

Im only an hour in on this thing but it makes a good first impression as a classic AA action rpg before the genre got mostly taken over by soulslike wannabes.
i'm enjoying it too. deck 13's become very good at staying within their zone, & they've put out as solid a group of games as anyone else in their weight class. interesting enough environments & mechanics. glad i got it...

GymWolf

Gold Member
When the combat and exploration click, the game is not half bad, it still suffer from low enemy variety tho.

Build variety and traversal are the star of the game.

CosmicComet

This game was super mid unfortunately.

Dropped it halfway even though I was initially excited about it.

Nothing about this update seems good enough to go back into it.

Thick Thighs Save Lives

NeoGAF's Physical Games Advocate Extraordinaire
Game Pass when
Looks like it's coming in two days from now to Game Pass.

■ Coming Soon

August 22

• Atlas Fallen (Cloud, PC, and Xbox Series X|S) – Unleash the storm in this open world action-RPG adventure, enriched by the recently released major free update, Reign of Sand! Enjoy new voice acting, a reworked campaign, and face even more formidable creatures armed with new Essence Stones. Challenge the gods with the long-awaited “New Game +” difficulty mode.

Last edited:

Bloobs

Al Pachinko, Konami President
Played the intro a bit, feels really mid. Combat reminds me of Dantes Inferno somehow lol

Ywap

I'm close to the end and think is a totally ok game.

For anyone thinking of buying it i highly suggest not going above 60hz v-synced and use Riva Tuner to limit the framerate to 60. This is to eliminate most of the stuttering 👍

Last edited:
Top Bottom