• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Auf Der Maur -- a couple of questions...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SickBoy

First, is the CD any good? I heard the first single on the radio and dug it, but never heard it again.

Second, I notice that anti-piracy protection is noted quite significantly on the cover. Am I going to be able to rip this CD, or will I need the disc any time I want to listen?

-SB

Dead

well not really...yet
I bought the CD back in January, cant say ive listened to it very much. Its ok, but hardly worthy of a purchase imo.

You should be able to rip it with CDex

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
I'm actually listening to it now. I love Melissa so perhaps it's my bias speaking...but I like album. It's pretty raunchy, and it's nice to see the quiet member of a band always go do his/her own thing and pretty much explode on it. It's a bit nu-metalish and it reminds me of Lacuna Coil and Guano Apes. So if you're into either band, you'll likely enjoy Auf Der Maur. I'm a sucker for chick vocalists in rock bands.

bought it, biggest mistake buy of the year for me. If I wanna hear some lady talk random gothy shit id go to hot topic. Hole's cd wasnt bad, so thats why i tried it, but yuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom