• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August 10th, you will get this DVD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ripclawe

Banned
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/t...3-8943336-7651802?v=glance&s=dvd&vi=tech-info

Its only 61 minutes, better have some behind the scenes stuff.

B0002DB5OA.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Alucard

Banned
61 minutes? 10 of those will definitely be the Star Wars lineup skit. I could just download it and keep it on my computer though. I dunno. Depends how much this costs. I have way too many things on my "things I want" list.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
What a terrible Kill Bill cover. When are the special version DVDs coming out? Or Japanese uncut?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I'll be getting Kill Bill 2,Predator CE,Lost Boys Special Edition and the Conan Dvd.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I'll be getting Kill Bill Volume 2, all the game releases in August have basically destroyed my dvd budget. It looks like it will be just Kill Bill Volume 2 for Grizzly.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Willco said:
The only thing I'm getting August 10th is...

B00020V4NK.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Yea that sexy bitch will be mine too.

Whoa, i didnt even know Kill Bill vol. 2 is out on dvd in august. sweet. Ill be buying that for sure. As far as triumph, i already have his best skits on my computer...dont think i need to buy it. Downloads are easier. ;)

drohne

hyperbolically metafictive
triumph dvd is probably worth it just for the star wars and bon jovi bits. which i assume will both be on there.

border

Why are people buying this piece-of-shit Kill Bill V2 DVD when they know that a better one is just a short while a way....

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
border said:
Why are people buying this piece-of-shit Kill Bill V2 DVD when they know that a better one is just a short while a way....

Actually not that short, Miramax is apparently saying that there won't be anymore Kill Bill releases in 2004.

http://dvd.ign.com/articles/533/533586p1.html

So we won't be seeing the Special Edition until 2005, and I just can't wait without having my own copy of Volume 2. I'm WEAK

Blinky

Haha. I didn't realise such a thing existed. Anyway, before all of you buy the American DVD for Kill Bill Vol. 2, you should check out the Japanese Box Set, I think you can import it from yesasia.

100 bucks but it's got a lot of shit, I'll be ordering mine shortly.

Triumph

Banned
The Promised One said:
Meh, I'll save my money for Aug 31st, for this......

B00028HBKM.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg
God, you are a veritable bucket of NON FUN.

I ask you, what is more fun: a hand puppet rotweiller mocking star wars geeks or Jesus getting the shit whipped out of him? If you have to even THINK about the answer to this, well, there's not much hope for you. Go ahead and check yourself into the nearest mental hospital.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom