• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 5/5 - Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy, a rental at best

Rayman sold 50k in 3 days ;_;

does how to make it in america have the same tits ratio as entourage (about 4:1 each ep in the early years)

Nope. I don't recall seeing any until Season 2 heh. Although there's plenty of eye candy of the face variety. But then there's also Luis Guzman lol

Entourage was about succeeding in the movie biz, and more specifically in LA. It was total wish fulfilment for that sort of lifestyle and all the free houses, cars, women, drugs that went with it.

How to Make It in America is pretty much the same thing, but centres around the NYC lifestyle. With less tits. That show and Louie make me pine for NYC.

Choc

Banned
nice samsung lol

lMxsG.jpg

Apple must be furious

Holy shit, Louis CK's new show is available for download for FIVE DOLLARS!

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=455111

720p mp4 file with no DRM.

I was going to download this on the weekend and forgot all about it! Will have to grab it before I head back to my parents place for Christmas, will make for good distraction when the family gathering becomes too much to handle.

Also kudos to Louis CK for doing this, he's like the CD Projekt Red of comedians!

If you were following my twitter you would have known about this already! Great idea by Louis and a damn good watch as always.

nice samsung lol

lMxsG.jpg

Apple must be furious
Nothing more I love than aggressive advertising! Very interested in grabbing one too if I can't get the Touchpad up and running again.

Punter playing the big shots!

Did you leave it on the charger that came in the box for 12 hours?

Had it on USB charge overnight without change so I will find the little Adaptor and plug it into the wall properly and see if it boots. I should have tried the warranty as soon as it happened but assumed HP would laugh at me.

Clipper

So according to eBay, I just bought myself a 32GB refurbished HP Tablet... I certainly hope it actually ships. Pity I couldn't get another one for a friend that also wanted one.

Oh, and 3chopl0x got one of the 16GB models too.

I don't think anyone was more disgusted at Ponting's shot than Ponting himself then. Didn't even wait to see if Southee made the catch

Yeah he didn't read the bounce well, playing for lunch. Had played some great shots up until that point too. Just nice to see Warner settle in and look like he wants to spend the rest of the day out there.

Yagharek

In other news, a 60 hour week last week stopped me dead in my tracks on Zelda. Picked up again yesterday and am now at 30 hours and a bit. I have rarely been able to spend this kind of time with a game in recent years.

I'm trying to be vague here, but I'm two thirds through my second tour, and have all the weapons now. So at least commanderdeek knows whereabouts I am.

The boss I just beat wasn't that hard, but it was definitely a spectacle and the entire area was beautiful. My only complaint is that the region seems underutilised compared to the other region I've been in. But I'm assuming I have to go back there.

edit: Hussey shouldnt be out, they missed the hotspot on his bat

Shaneus

Lake Bell's surprise cans in season 2 were pretty outstanding. Humanahumanahumana
Hells yes. Surprisingly good.

Bought it as soon as I could. Hungover as shit, but still enjoyed it! Hope he makes a bucketload.

I was going to download this on the weekend and forgot all about it! Will have to grab it before I head back to my parents place for Christmas, will make for good distraction when the family gathering becomes too much to handle.

Also kudos to Louis CK for doing this, he's like the CD Projekt Red of comedians!
Like I said, hope he does well. FYI, he's also doing an IMMA or whatever sometime today (US time).

Edit: Um, holy shit. Platinum are doing the next MGS? That might be just the thing to get me into the series. Decent IP plus ball-bustingly good gameplay/direction equals infinite win.

so can you start the process to get a 360 repaired online in Australia or do I need to ring them.
360 Slim is fucked. Flashing red light on the front saying inadequate ventilation.

Choc

Banned
so guess who is in charge of the R18 push now

Nicola fucking Roxon

Gillards reshuffled her cabinet and our R18 loving AG is gone

FUCK

Yagharek

R18 with real R games is never going to happen. Just import when the time comes and be done with it. All we were in line for this time was rebadged MA15 games.

And its not because politicians think gamers are children. It's because we have children for politicians.

Deeku

In other news, a 60 hour week last week stopped me dead in my tracks on Zelda. Picked up again yesterday and am now at 30 hours and a bit. I have rarely been able to spend this kind of time with a game in recent years.

I'm trying to be vague here, but I'm two thirds through my second tour, and have all the weapons now. So at least commanderdeek knows whereabouts I am.

The boss I just beat wasn't that hard, but it was definitely a spectacle and the entire area was beautiful. My only complaint is that the region seems underutilised compared to the other region I've been in. But I'm assuming I have to go back there.

edit: Hussey shouldnt be out, they missed the hotspot on his bat
I really enjoyed that section and dungeon, still my favourite part of the game so far. I wish they did more with that region too! But it probably wouldn't have made much sense to populate a sub region with stuff to do. Makes me want to play Wind Waker again for the 5th? time lol.

Might try and play some more today, I think I'm near the home stretch. Been busy playing errr Skyrim for the past few days.

Edit:

:eek: Markot banned again??!

Choc

Banned
Vince

the introduction of had one very good point which is that when considering R18 the COB does not have to take into account the impact it would have on children

That is the KEY reform from the R18 changes. Right now every game has to have the impact on children assessed, even MA15.

Yagharek

I really enjoyed that section and dungeon, still my favourite part of the game so far. I wish they did more with that region too! But it probably wouldn't have made much sense to populate a sub region with stuff to do. Makes me want to play Wind Waker again for the 5th? time lol.

Might try and play some more today, I think I'm near the home stretch. Been busy playing errr Skyrim for the past few days.

Hmm, if thats the case Im going to have to go through it again to try and get that prism/cube I left for later.

Vince

the introduction of had one very good point which is that when considering R18 the COB does not have to take into account the impact it would have on children

That is the KEY reform from the R18 changes. Right now every game has to have the impact on children assessed, even MA15.

That sounds good on paper, but dont forget how effective christian lobbyists are at ruining good things.

Choc

Banned
do r rated games have restrictions in advertising like movies? >_>

they would yes. Those restrictions already exist. You cannot advertise an MA15 game during a designated childrens timeslot (4pm for example) on the major FTA's

ONE HD is a diff story

Top Bottom