• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 8 - Worksafe Wankers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omikron

The Brosnan films got worse as they went along, quite a feat considering some of the actors they had to work with. Goldeneye is by far the best, and if you think TND is bad, wait until you get to Denise Richards. Ugh.

The World Isn't Enough to hide that movie behind.

Oh rep (and probably other people maybe): I just found out about this animated show from '06 called Freak Show, and it was created and voiced by David Cross and H Jon Benjamin. It must be awesome.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freak_Show_(TV_series)

Fake edit: And Janeane Garofalo and Will Arnett! Sah-weet!

I won't be able to watch it, I will just hear Tony Soprano all the time. Would ruin the immersion.

It wasn't great :/

Gazzawa

The World Isn't Enough to hide that movie behind.

tumblr_mbdofgVlO31qdvl9ko1_400.gif

jambo

Jambo, you like prog rock right? New Steven Wilson album would be like a wet dream for you. The first track has a fat bass line AND jazz flute!

Probably my favourite solo album by him so far.

Prog needs more flute!

I'll have to check it out. I've been listening to a lot of PT lately so SW is probably the next logical destination.

bomma_man

Did any of tas-GAF go to MOFO-Faux mo tonight? Was so so good. If Faux-mo was a permanent thing it'd be one of the best clubs in the country.

jambo

Green Man Gaming takes one for the team: 30% off voucher valid ONLY on ANZ price-inflated games

Since being pressured by 2K Games into raising the price on Borderlands 2 and XCOM: Enemy Unknown for ANZ customers, Green Man Gaming haven’t been sitting quietly on their hands. Their solution: a voucher that gives 30% off on all titles where publishers have forced them to gouge Australians unfairly.

“We have thought long and hard about the ANZ market that has been so good to GMG in the past and what our approach should be,” said Green Man to us last night. “We value our loyal customers in Australia and New Zealand and, as such, GMG are taking the hit so that we can offer the value you have come to expect from us.”

This code is valid for the next 10 years — although GMG warn us this may be subject to change, but that’s the plan at last. Remember, this 30% off voucher is only valid on price-gouged titles such as the ones above.

GMGAU-3J9MF-MUINW

Good Guy GMG

I don't play many PC titles but most of them have been bought through GMG and this is likely to be the case for at least the next 10 years.

You should also try this code:

GMGAU-FARQ-2KGAMES

jambo

I think GMG have a 20& off voucher for other games at the moment.

GMG20-PJFEW-Y16HK

* PC Download games only, some titles may be
excluded. Cannot be used in conjunction with another
voucher. Voucher expires 18th January 13 at 16:00 GMT

Doesn't GMG still have a 35% off pre-order coupon?

Edit: 25% off pre-orders - GMG25-XTYYZ-POSL1 for the next day or two. The 35% off thing was different. But you could possibly use the 25% code on Bioshock: Infinite and then get a 35% off voucher for something else.

Edit 2: The 35% thing has finished, never mind.

GMG said:
These vouchers will not be given out after 1200 GMT December 14th

Yagharek

I want a game where you can sneak into and disrupt/destabilise a fortress. As a ninja or thief or somesuch. Spend days sneaking around in the roof spaces and night time tunneling under walls and bringing the thing down.

Maybe even a city fortress like Kings Landing scale, and clambering around Tenchu style helps you destabilise the city's population so that various factions may start to sew further seeds of unrest etc.

It would have emergent gameplay and high definition thatched rooftops.

And you can poison wells by disposing of bodies down there, until they are discovered.

Had two CityLink fines from driving to Melbourne that were about $20 each, forgot to pay them. Now I have a $140 and a $170 fine from Victoria Police. Waaaah

And just got my car registration, which is $590. Fuck having a car.

HOLY SHIT!

Also to say he is a victim of a hoax isn't giving people enough respect.

$10? Awesome, picking up now, been meaning to get this! It's not Kinect only right, you can play with a gamepad??
Gamepad or Kinect. Same with the PS3 version, gamepad or Move compatible.

Ozgameshop also have it for a similar price.

$29 and $30 respectively, benefit of BTB too is that you will get it within a few days rather than 2 weeks! OGS have a great price on TvSF though.

Had two CityLink fines from driving to Melbourne that were about $20 each, forgot to pay them. Now I have a $140 and a $170 fine from Victoria Police. Waaaah

And just got my car registration, which is $590. Fuck having a car.

Just tell them it was your first time in Melbourne and you didn't know about the toll. Call up citiylink directly, they will cancel the late fine. Just pay the toll amounts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom