• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 8 - Worksafe Wankers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaneus

But now your avatar isn't judging everyone :( I suppose you're too famous for that now...
But isn't it enough to just assume that I'm judging everything you write anyway? That way, this feeling would slowly creep into your psyche and weasel it's way into everyday life. "What would Shaneus think?" would be a way of life for everyone.

As it should be, damnit.

Gamepad or Kinect. Same with the PS3 version, gamepad or Move compatible..
The only thing that REALLY sucks about it is that there's no way to combine the 3D-ness of the PS3 one with the Kinectedness of the 360 one. One or the other. Which is a shame, because it's one of the few games that works REALLY well with 3D.

PS. Jumped in on that... Platinum game we were talking about. On 360. Also bought this.

Yagharek

Damn, hope they're not selling pre-owned vita's in good condition as new. :/

Knowing EB, the are perfectly capable of doing so.

Its probably just the same deal theyve been offering with LBP/Sony All Stars since those games usually sell for $48 or so. So instead of buying a forced game they just sell the system itself at the same price they have been for a month and let you choose whatever else to get with it.

And really, Vita for $199 is a no brainer.

Shaneus

I agree. You would have to have no brain to buy a vita.
I didn't buy a Vita. I just bought a device to play Lumines: Electronic Symphony with.

PS.
2CAek.jpg

jambo

Valve looking at re-submitting Left 4 Dead 2 as R18+, happy to foot the bill

Left 4 Dead 2 was, in many ways, the flagship for the R18+ campaign here in Australia — and now it looks like Valve may be moving ahead with re-submitting the game under the new classification.

Writing on the Steam forums, Valve’s Chet Faliszek says: “No need to flood us with emails. We have been exploring the options here and what we can legally do.”

“We will have more information on this when we understand the issues fully and how we are moving forward but don’t worry any cost associated with it doesn’t worry us, this is something we want to do.”

Awesomesauce!

jambo

Mind find themselves in trouble if it was bought as an ma game

They ccould always do a Portal 2 style free game for a week thing to get it to people for free.

EDIT: but they might get on trouble for giving away r18 stuff.

What about a deluxe upgrade style thingo. Pay $1 and get uncut gore

They ccould always do a Portal 2 style free game for a week thing to get it to people for free.

EDIT: but they might get on trouble for giving away r18 stuff.

What about a deluxe upgrade style thingo. Pay $1 and get uncut gore

I'd be down with that. At this point everyone who wants to play L4D2 probably already owns the cut version (and uses that uncut thing). I don't think many people would bother buying it again, especially if it was going to be sold at Australian "new game" prices.

How would they regulate buying R18 games online anyway?

markot

Banned
I just pre ordered DMC on GMG is that AOK?!

Hope its good >.>

I actually prefer the art style/character to the old stuff.

Ningo

Yes, but then existing buyers miss out.

Also it's 42.5 C

Walking in direct sunlight is mental atm

Yep, that sucked. Not as far as I thought but just walked to get a car from fleet for my boss, in full business suit and I'm not the slimmest of lads. At least it was a dry heat.

Also wtf google, nice suggestion that I walk up and down that side street instead of straight past.

Edit. My new favourite name, Dick Pound

hirokazu

Oh fuck I just realised Ni no Kuni Wizard Edition is sold out everywhere. God fucking damnit. Of all the LEs, this is the one I actually wanted most and I screwed it up.

In addition to Jet Set Radio being free on PS+ for Vita there are some nice discounts

PS3
Borderlands 2 for $36
Sports Champion 1 for $11
Sports Champion 2 for $18
Everybody's Golf World Tour for $10

PSP/Vita
Everybody's Golf for $6
Everybody's Golf 2 for $6
Everybody's Tennis for $6

Yagharek

Oh fuck I just realised Ni no Kuni Wizard Edition is sold out everywhere. God fucking damnit. Of all the LEs, this is the one I actually wanted most and I screwed it up.

If its any consolation I have mine sorted.

Seriously though, I can ask if they have any others when I pick mine up at my local EB and if they do, I'll grab one. The offer is there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom