• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF IV - A No Hope, Government - Double the price, region locked and now adults

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
Omi said:
Because it was warm this morning, I wore shorts and a light long sleeve top.

Genius!

Yeah I keep feeling bad for the hottie I saw on my way to work wearing her first summery frock of the season no doubt, she was so care free :(

Omikron

*snigger*

metro.png

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
Do people not check the weather? I do every morning!

How is BF3 rid? I'm surprised it blew up your power supply haha.

AWESOME

Storm damage at my station, so up to 40 minute delays on the train.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
evlcookie said:

I check the weather by looking out my window.

Today it failed me.

Perhaps my Adelaide approach to weather forcasting doesn't work here

Yagharek

Omi said:
Because it was warm this morning, I wore shorts and a light long sleeve top.

Genius!

But it's usually warmer ahead of a cold front. NW winds, overcast = warm times. The thing you forget is the cold SW change later in the day.

Waikis

evlcookie said:

AWESOME

Storm damage at my station, so up to 40 minute delays on the train.

Yeah I noticed that all my gfx cards are running at 98%, seems that my psu cant handle the load.

The "feel" of the weapons is much better than bc2. The character animations have been vastly improved too.

I have a 4870 512mb card in a quad core computer and loooots of RAM-Not buying a new card till November /December at this stage.

How will that run BF3 at 1920x 1200? It handled Crysis, Dead Space, Just Cause 2, BF BC2 and MW2/Blackops Fine

Kerrby

Banned
Zelda is up for download now in the eShop/DSwhatevershop.

Damn storm is throwing out my internet, third time trying to download it.

Ydahs

Hoooooly shit. South Lawn at Melbourne Uni was a light show, with lightning every few seconds.

And as I'm typing this message thunder just shook my house. Felt like an earthquake.

jambo

Waikis said:
Ucp 900 (900w) /RIP
6990+6970

:(

Ooh, would 900 be enough for that setup? Surely the cards alone would pull 750-800, I'd have thought a 1,000 or 1,200 would be better suited to those cards.

Ydahs

EatChildren said:
On a completely different topic, one not related to a stupid ass discussion involving that cretinous piss stain Andrew Bolt and, err, Aboriginals, the place is good to go. Documents are being signed tomorrow. Soon I will be a happy resident in the 'burbs of Heidelberg Heights.

I cant wait to spend all my time inside playing video games.
Hey, another North Melbourne suburban!

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
Looks like my line is super fucked. I have to get off at westall and catch a bus to my station then another bus I guess. Should be home at 8!

evlcookie said:
Looks like my line is super fucked. I have to get off at westall and catch a bus to my station then another bus I guess. Should be home at 8!
There is a great pizza place next to westall station. Forgot the name, but its right next to the ATM.

Top Bottom