• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF IV - A No Hope, Government - Double the price, region locked and now adults

Echoplx

I am very jealous of you reptile, I don't even think those varieties exist in QLD, couldn't find them at coles or woolworths :/

midonnay

bernbaum-sigh.gif

Shaneus

reptilescorpio said:
Yeah I flicked through and they did a damn good job. Just have to hardcode so it is Dad proof to watch when he gets back home. Still remember playing Senna F1 on the Sega Master System with him as a kid.
Aw, nice memories :)
That'd be perfect, then. It was Super Monaco GP 2, too ;)

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
reptilescorpio said:
Yeah I flicked through and they did a damn good job. Just have to hardcode so it is Dad proof to watch when he gets back home. Still remember playing Senna F1 on the Sega Master System with him as a kid.

Mario Andretti Racing on the MD was the best racing game.

The instruction at 0x6becd4b5 referenced memory at 0x71223eff. The memory could not be read.

Click on OK to terminate the program.
After CCleaner run and uninstalling all Adobe stuff has turned into;
The exception Illegal Instruction
An attempt was made to execute an illegal instruction.
(0xc000001d) occurred in the application at location 0x6c88d4b7.

Click on OK to terminate the program
It spins the youtube wheel for about 3 seconds now before crashing. Joy!

Yagharek

Worthintendo said:
Late on this one but I pretty much agree with this. I was reading the recent thread about someones Gamertag getting stolen and got a little worried the same could happen to me one day. I'm kinda glad my Wii doesn't have a profile that someone could steal to get access to all the games I've downloaded for it. Same for my 3DS and DSi.

I think the 3DS is kinda a step in the right direction for Nintendo (having a Username that applies to all games is something they should have done since day one). Heck if they just added online messaging and tighten a few things up with the online store their online set up would be perfect for me.
Completely agree.

I just hope Wii U online doesn't involve or require dozens of publisher accounts. I'm not bothering with any rubbish that requires online passes or giving away personal information. EA and ubishit can suck it.

midonnay

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2011-09-28/press-council-on-bolt-case/3026502

During the trial it came out that Bolt did not contact any of the nine people before the articles were published.

He did not speak to any of them, nor did he try to. He relied a lot on Google for his information, and much of what was in the search engine was found to be wrong.

Mr Disney says fundamental principles of the press still apply to the online medium.

"Without tying it particularly to this particular case, certainly it's a matter of concern to the Press Council, and we've expressed this view on other matters in recent weeks, that there can be a view in some circles that columns or blogs online or comment streams to websites are somehow exempt from the normal principles of accuracy and fairness and balance," he said.

Deeku

Someone needs to gif the very moment bern says NeoGAF.

And then maybe smash it together with Serrels death stare lol.

fappenmeister said:
Five dollar Jameson and 6 dollar stubbies? Spirit of Tasmania is amazing.
Find yourself a Peach tree and you will be in Jamy heaven. Make sure to chuck up over the side at LEAST once on your journey. Gotta leave a mark on that damn isle.

Damn it Chrome. Youtube and Flash works fine in IE. Might have to find an old version of Chrome to roll back to.

Edit: Fuck you Chrome. Even using an old version or the new beta version (which coincidently has a fantastic looking New Tab screen) doesn't fix the Flash problem. Awesome.

Bernbaum

Hair looks shithouse. RESHOOT.

Edit: just quietly, I thought the hackers were naive idiots, SBS researched it poorly and the smartest guy there was the dude from the AFP who had some pretty sensible points when I chatted to him in the green room even though he came across as a bit hawkish given his turn to speak on the show.

ffffffffffff Win7 Service Pack 1 install messed up Flash for Chrome. Seems to be the only thing it screwed up. Might turn off automatic updates from here on out.

Echoplx

Everything's working fine for me, W7 service pack 1 + Chrome 14 (Stable) + Flash 10.3

Chrome has flash built in btw, so externally installing/uninstalling has no effect, try reinstalling chrome itself.

midonnay

flash and opera don't mixed

it fucking crashes all the time....

but I have about 100 bookmarks which won't transition to Chrome so I'm stuck :/

Agyar

Bernbaum said:
Hair looks shithouse. RESHOOT.

Edit: just quietly, I thought the hackers were naive idiots, SBS researched it poorly and the smartest guy there was the dude from the AFP who had some pretty sensible points when I chatted to him in the green room even though he came across as a bit hawkish given his turn to speak on the show.

Yeah, it wasn't a great show at all. It seemed like the host was more interested in treading on egg shells around the "hackers" in case they broke into her Hotmail account and released her Christmas newsletter early.

Gazunta

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck why do I overthink when I'm making these stupid comics

I don't even know if I get the joke any more.

Agyar

reptilescorpio said:
EBGames price matched Harvey Normans current sale on MS 1500 point cards. $19 when they are usually $24.50 on the XBL store and I used my 10% staff discount so it only ended up being $17.10, now all the XBLA games seem much cheaper to me. Might be time to check out ilomilo for 400 points.

I didn't know they were on sale at the moment at HN. I'll have to try and get some.

3chopl0x said:
Chrome has flash built in btw, so externally installing/uninstalling has no effect, try reinstalling chrome itself.
Several times. Old and Beta versions too. Cleaned the registry, cleaned out all the drivers.
Only thing that fixed it was SysRestore back to when I installed the Service Pack.

Good excuse to buy a new PC!

Edit:fffffffffffffffff all my extensions are gone!

Gazunta said:
Not getting the joke is what my readers do EVERY day
You have readers who come to the site every day?

Joking Gaz. I always turn up for Presidog and Old Video Game Jokes

Also you like pop music from before I was born going by the Happy Feet 2 cheevos.

midonnay

thats what the videostore is for....

10 bucks a month to watch the shows that we've seen 100 times before? meh

if it was live BBC programs, then we'd be talking.

I mean, the BBC license fee is about 150 pounds.... and we're paying 120 oz dollars for repeats?

Top Bottom