• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Australian Open 2015 |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh baby.

Djokovic just needs a shoe replacement.

Edit: Man, those eyedrops better kick in =P

Edit 2: No matter what happens I would make sweet sweet love to Stan's BH

scarlet

Wawrinka was leading, and then I watch my 1st AO match, and he's losing now. I bring bad luck.

Edit: Wawrinka pulling a Shankerer

And Serena is ill

Novak is moving a lot better from the get-go than last year. Stan looks to be picking up the pace though, really ripping the ball in the last game.

Another point - does any other slam have the semi finals on different days? seems slightly unfair to have Murray having 2 days off with the other match today. I know they're fit and it doesn't matter all that much, but surely they should try to keep a level playing field as much as possible.

Looking good for Wawrinka this set.

Speevy

Banned
This will probably go 4, but I can't stay up any longer. Damn it Australia, have your matches so selfish Americans can watch.

Kensuke

Thank god Wawrinka woke up for the second set. His sloppiness in the first set made me think he was having one of those mediocre days he gets.

Reyne

Interestingly, in their last three slam meetings, whoever won the first set lost the match. Ominous for Djokovic this time.

Dommo

Another point - does any other slam have the semi finals on different days? seems slightly unfair to have Murray having 2 days off with the other match today. I know they're fit and it doesn't matter all that much, but surely they should try to keep a level playing field as much as possible.

Looking good for Wawrinka this set.

Just Australian. Yeah it's ridiculous. They're the only ones greedy enough to need the two men's semis as prime time night matches. It's not fair for the players and it's not fair for the women who get both their matches shafted in the morning one after the other.

This will probably go 4, but I can't stay up any longer. Damn it Australia, have your matches so selfish Americans can watch.

If it makes you feel any better, US open is by far the hardest slam for us to watch. Real awkward times too.

Missed the first two sets. What's the match been like so far?

Both were still finding their games in the first set, but everything went Novak's way in the tiebreak and he won that relatively easily. Stan raised his level in the second set, managed to break, and served out the set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom