• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Awesome FFXI clock.

B'z-chan

Banned
I'm getting my paycheck on monday and was thinking about picking one or two up but they are freaking expensive as heck. They really do need to make a phone accessable msg and clock for FFXI or at least a watch or something.

DCharlie

And even i am moderately surprised
i get to wake up to this every f*cking morning....

f*cking Juno f*cking tune

*smashes GFs clock*

Ploid 3.0

Neptunes seems to know when and where you can buy it.

neptunes said:
clock-001.jpg

u guys need it and it's comming to the states when the expansion is released.
Link to thread (near bottom)

Ferrio

Banned
Ploid 3.0 said:
Before that week is out and the character is gone for good.

Oh I see I give you my meager belongings so they can disappear with you? My character didn't have anything rare.

B'z-chan

Banned
Yeah i heard about eb getting in the Slightly modified US version clock but it will probably be a ultra rare item to get here in the states. How many US ffxi'ers would want the clock?

Ploid 3.0 said:
R.I.P. DarthWufei's character. You were so young. /cry

Haha indeed. I was just one piece away from my AF set too... I would give anything to see my characters in BLM AF. But eh, I doubt that's going to happen.

Ploid 3.0

DarthWufei said:
Haha indeed. I was just one piece away from my AF set too... I would give anything to see my characters in BLM AF. But eh, I doubt that's going to happen.

Crap man! You were that far in the game? I'm getting all of my AF before I quit just so I can look uber in the dunes. (started af2 today)

Ploid 3.0

No, I'm a loaded THF/NIN with a gun/Xbow/Bow/Boomer ^^ Kill stroper chymes for archer rings (sold about 7 so far)

edit: They say you were always lucky or something.

Ploid 3.0 said:
Crap man! You were that far in the game? I'm getting all of my AF before I quit just so I can look uber in the dunes. (started af2 today)

Yeah, I was also hoping to join my first ever Avatar PT, but eh. :p Actually the night I got disconnected I was currently in a Monastic Cavern PT trying to get the coffer key. Funny how that worked.

Ploid 3.0

It would be cool if there was a way to freeze your character data (through Square-Enix of course) and re open the account as long as the game is still online. How much space could the character info take up? It's just numbers.

DCharlie

"It plays music from FFXI? Jeuno theme?"

you can set one of four alarms for each of the areas.

you can set them to anything (2 hour ability etc etc)

The clock is actually pretty nice.

I should get off my lazy ass and fleece some peop.... i mean, supply people with this rare item at minimal profit.

B'z-chan

Banned
DCharlie said:
I should get off my lazy ass and fleece some peop.... i mean, supply people with this rare item at minimal profit.

So how much the clock go for over there in japan? cause 80 bucks just seems a tad expensive for a digital clock. but its so damn cool. May i ask also how it know VD time or how its set up that is accurate and what not.

DCharlie

It's about 6000 yen i think (not sure), which is under 80$ for a start!

Setup, the clock displays two times.

The VD time is derived from the actual time, so as long as your actual time is accurate , you should be fine.

I'm not the clock expert, but if you throw some questions over, i'll get the GF to answer them (about the clock - i don't wnat this to become a Sasamirobot thread! ;) )

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I thought I saw it in Aki for about 4500 yen or something like that, but maybe it was a little more (maybe it was 5400 :)).

Ferrio

Banned
DCharlie said:
It's about 6000 yen i think (not sure), which is under 80$ for a start!

Setup, the clock displays two times.

The VD time is derived from the actual time, so as long as your actual time is accurate , you should be fine.

I'm not the clock expert, but if you throw some questions over, i'll get the GF to answer them (about the clock - i don't wnat this to become a Sasamirobot thread! ;) )

Dude I'll so send you money for one.

Top Bottom