• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bad Santa / Badder Santa - What's the diff?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LakeEarth

I figure the Badder Santa has uncensored scenes that would've made the movie R rated (if it wasn't already rated that)... so who in their right mind would buy the version with less extras? Is it cheaper or something?

I think the commercials are pretty misleading. Makes it seem that there is more than one movie, like it's a sequel or something.

Willco

Hollywood Square
LakeEarth said:
I figure the Badder Santa has uncensored scenes that would've made the movie R rated (if it wasn't already rated that)... so who in their right mind would buy the version with less extras? Is it cheaper or something?

I think the commercials are pretty misleading. Makes it seem that there is more than one movie, like it's a sequel or something.

There are tons of movies that come out in rated and unrated cuts. Badder Santa is just a more crude version of Bad Santa. Some people don't want that. That's like asking why didn't everyone buy the uncensored cut of Old School.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom