• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bald Bull was a baaaaaad man.

Odoul

I used to love this game back when I was little. Even though I never get much further than Bald Bull without Game Genie. I once let someone borrow my Mike Tyson edition years ago. I haven't seen the game or him since(he also took my Tetris, Kung Fu and TMNT 2 cartridges). If I ever catch hime I'm whoopin his ass.

Nintendo needs to get their shit together and embrace this series. I would seriously pay $50 for a straight untouched Gameboy port of the NES version.

D

Deleted member 284

Unconfirmed Member
If Bald Bull was a bad man, why does he always go down as faster than a prostitute being flashed a five dollar bill?
:D

Hitman

Edmonton's milkshake attracts no boys.
Bald Bull was a Bald chump...

Now the asian dude in Super Punchout.. Now HE was a bitch.

Which one exactly?

heike_anim.gif
quarlow_anim.gif

Hoy Quarlow is definitely the tougher one. Heike is easy as shit once you get the simple patterns down. Just avoid his(her?) hair and it's an easy KO.

Gart

Canes aren't allowed in boxing!

I remember the first time getting to Hoy Quarlow, it felt like it was impossible to beat him. Couldn't even hit him.

The second time you fight Bald Bull is pretty tough. He's the guy you have to knock out with a star punch, isn't he?

lordmrw

The last 4 fights in Super Punchout are hard as hell. I watched a friend of mine beat it, and that shit is insane.

SantaC

SonicMegaDrive said:
Which one exactly?

heike_anim.gif
quarlow_anim.gif

Hoy Quarlow is definitely the tougher one. Heike is easy as shit once you get the simple patterns down. Just avoid his(her?) hair and it's an easy KO.

maybe he meant dragon chan?

SantaC

lordmrw said:
The last 4 fights in Super Punchout are hard as hell. I watched a friend of mine beat it, and that shit is insane.

Super Punch out is way easier than Punch out

explodet

Gart said:
Canes aren't allowed in boxing!
I found it very amusing in Super Punch-Out that so many of your opponents cheat outrageously - Dragon Chan jumps from the turnbuckles to kick you in the face; Masked Muscle spews the green mist, then headbutts you; Mad Clown throws juggling balls at you; etc.

Neo_ZX

SPO was kickass. I played it to death a few months ago. I also felt the last circuit was almost impossible to beat especially the Bruisers. But after some practice it's basically just memorizing patterns and then twitch reaction to them.

LakeEarth

I love Super Punch-Out! The best thing about it is that you can come back years later and never lose a step. My brother got back into it (still trying to beat Super Macho Man), and so I decided to play the Super Circuit. You can just 'feel' what your opponents are gonna do, you never lose it.

Top Bottom