• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bam!

Status
Not open for further replies.

darscot

Not bad! I've recently started to gain interest in poker. It's a wicked game I just don't have the time to practice.

darscot

That's part of it for sure anythign on TV becomes mainstream for it's 15 minutes. For me couple of guys at work are into it and the whole video game thing is getting stale. It's the purity of it that people like. I 'm not sure if thats the right word but I think you can catch what I'm saying.

Doth Togo

Shipping and handling - $3.00

Administrative fees for handling account - $5.00

Total due for playing online poker: $8.00

Look on face when seeing bill for gamage and realizing that you were owned - Priceless.

I've been playing for a years now. Mostly with friends in monthly games, and some online.

Where do you guys play online? I've only tried ultimatebet.com so far.

marko

Online poker is fun as heck. Been playing for a while now, and just won $100 in a freeroll, which is now at $175. It does require quite a bit of thought/skill when you play. Also, if you play the right game, you can play a ton, without a ton of risk in losing money (of course, the wrong game you can lose it quick as can be.

Cerebral Palsy said:
I've been playing for a years now. Mostly with friends in monthly games, and some online.

Where do you guys play online? I've only tried ultimatebet.com so far.

I play at ultimatebet.com right now.

It was the Antonio Esfandiari freeroll.

Raw64life

I've been playing for about a year now, and I've been playing video-games a lot less often as a result. I actually just finished a tournament with my friends (which I won BTW, $140). A lot of my friends in my area are seriously getting into it, and I've become friends with a lot of people I thought I'd never been friends with as a result. I play a good 4-5 times a week. I play mostly online on PokerStars but I've been playing a lot on FullTiltPoker.com which just recently opened and has a lot of famous poker players who sponsor it playing on there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom