• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BASE jumping (video)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuroyume

Banned
The first two or three were cool then it got boring up until the NYC footage. The NYC footage is insane and cool but they're really freaking morons. It's okay if you want to kill yourself but don't put the lives of others in danger; the idiot could have slammed into a driver's window.

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
If that were me in those videos, you would see a seemingly never-ending stream of crap and piss trailing me the entire way down. Of course, somebody would also have to PUSH me off those places. Pretty neat video. I'm wondering if they got permission to jump off some of those places or if they just sort of went for it...

B'z-chan

Banned
NYC was totaly not set up. That was just awsome. Yeah it was dangerous but shit that was just great. And the Malaysian Towers was pretty cool too. I hope someone jumps the freedom tower once its "done"

Doth Togo

B'z-chan said:
NYC was totaly not set up. That was just awsome. Yeah it was dangerous but shit that was just great. And the Malaysian Towers was pretty cool too. I hope someone jumps the freedom tower once its "done"

Suicide or base jumping?

Joe

just watching the nyc part, where they're hanging out, outside the window for a couple minutes looking down got me nervous.

Gek54

Amazing video. I would do that shit in a heartbeat. Bungie jumping has become old.

Where can I get that instrumental version of Unforgiven??????

Orion

Gek54 said:
Amazing video. I would do that shit in a heartbeat. Bungie jumping has become old.

Where can I get that instrumental version of Unforgiven??????

The song was Nothing Else Matters, and it was done by Apocalyptica. They are a band of four cello players that have covered a lot of Metallica's songs.

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
Did bungee jumping used to be considered base jumping, or were the makers of To Live and Die in L.A. (1985) just grossly misinformed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom