• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Baten Kaitos? Anybody...?

Tritroid

With all the 9.0 and above games that recently came out, this little gem seems to have been overlooked.

It released two days ago. Did anyone pick it up? Impressions?

I might end up getting this game later on depending upon word of mouth since the scores have been just above average.

belgurdo said:
Waiting for bargain bin

Ditto. Baten Kaitos looks like something I'll really enjoy, and typically I wouldn't wait for this to drop. The timing is lousy though...all the huge games in November, and we've seen a number of niche RPGs released over the past several months. I wouldn't get to playing the game until February, and by then it'll probably be $20-30.

This, along with many other titles, is going to get passed up by those who would normally purchase it. It's just horrible timing. Even Viewtiful Joe 2, which would normally be my number 1 anticipated game, is being passed up for other games (and even systems) right now.

el jacko

Christmastime for me. I'd have it now had Metroid Prime 2 not come out this week.

Like others have said, horrible timing. Bomb it is.

Fifty

JasoNsider said:
This, along with many other titles, is going to get passed up by those who would normally purchase it. It's just horrible timing. Even Viewtiful Joe 2, which would normally be my number 1 anticipated game, is being passed up for other games (and even systems) right now.

And they keep doing it year after year.

Amir0x

Banned
It's on my list of games to get.

Unfortunately, there's only fifty trillion other games I must get first, and that's not even including all the time I will be spending on the Nintendo DS.

Unison

I ordered it from Outpost.com when it was on sale... I'm waiting for it to arrive... I'm in no rush though.

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware
Expecting my copy to arrive tomorrow. Won't touch it until at least MP2E is done, however.

Top Bottom