• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Baten Kaitos preorder Bonuses -- wow

king zell

preorder from EBgames and get a cool wall scroll!

243626x.jpg

or preorder from ToysRUs and get this!

B00064XGQK.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

I want both :D

Dyne

I hope this applies for Canada too. Otherwise I'm heading down to the states and placing two preorders. I'll lose $20, but whatever.

Deku Tree

Arcticfox said:
Is it the full soundtrack or just a few tracks?

Wouldn't the full soundtrack be multiple CD's? I'd wager it's just one CD of tracks.

AND WHY DID GAMESTOP GET LEFT OUT IN THE COLD?

neptunes

I'll just swipe the ost from toys 'r us.

No game purchase necessary.
matter of fact, I heard the game's best trait is it's Sound Track. :D

I say go with the CD. You'll regret having something as ugly as that wallscroll (plus gaming/anime wallscrolls are ugly and you're a geek if you hang one)

Scott

The GameStop one is much better than the above:
baten_screen001.jpg

Still nothing great, but eh, it's a freebie.
TheGreenGiant said:
(plus gaming/anime wallscrolls are ugly and you're a geek if you hang one)
Well, that was just a silly thing to say...

Auron

I guess I'll be canceling my GameCrazy preorder and getting Baten Kaitos at Toy's R Us. Not gonna pass up on this one...

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I guess I'll take the cd...but damn, I don't have the time or money to get another rpg.

Or I could just pre-order from both places, get the gifts, and not buy the game until next year.

AniHawk

I'll prolly buy it at Toys R Us and sell the game somewhere (if I can sell it to an RPG addict for $50 unopened or something).

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
neptunes said:
I'll just swipe the ost from toys 'r us.

No game purchase necessary.
matter of fact, I heard the game's best trait is it's Sound Track. :D

Do tell how you'll do that one.

Dead

well not really...yet
No artbook? Considering how beautiful the games artwork is I wouldve expected that. not a half assed wallscroll or OST "sample"

oh well

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
Link316 said:
the TRU in Times Sq usually bundles the bonus with the preorder ticket in plastic cases, you'll just have to pay the $5

Well we're not all in Times fucking Square now are we?
*shrug* We don't give shit out until they pick it up, but oh well.

Wow cool extra,s.

My japanese gamecube is finally paying off.
We would never get this shit in PAL Land.

R* did try to change that, as i got a free GTA:SA bandana when i picked up the game yesterday!
To bad i look way stupid with that thing on....

snaildog

I really like wall scrolls, but I don't really care about Baten Kaitos too much (I am buying it though, so that might change). Are there any good internet sites that sell a good variety and post overseas?

Prospero

In case you didn't know, Toys 'R' Us sells online through Amazon. You can get the preorder bonus there, but you have to request it. Search for "Baten Kaitos with free CD" in Amazon's engine, not "Baten Kaitos."

RevenantKioku

Link316 said:
was just trying to help, guess I'll know better next time

Oh wait, you're a different dude. Hahahaha, nevermind.
Still, times square must be stupid if pre order items are attached to the presell tickets.

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware
The official OST is 2 discs, so if this is a one-disc wonder, then fuck it.

Who's doing the artbook?

Top Bottom