• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Batman Begins Trailer Will Be Released...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trevelyon

I'll attach my fist to some WB marketing exec if this doesn't happen.

So...... why didn't they just release it with I,Robot? it's a Fox movie, yeah? it'll probably do way better business in the end anyways?

ManaByte

Gold Member
Something will leak out about it on Saturday if they show anything:

12:30-2:00 Warner Bros.: Batman Begins and Constantine—Warner Bros. presents looks at two of the most eagerly awaited comic adaptations of all time! First up: Christopher Nolan’s Batman Begins explores the origins of the Batman legend and the Dark Knight’s emergence as a force for good in Gotham. In the wake of his parents’ murder, disillusioned industrial heir Bruce Wayne (Christian Bale) travels the world seeking the means to fight injustice and turn fear against those who prey on the fearful. He returns to Gotham and unveils his alter-ego: Batman, a masked crusader who uses his strength, intellect and an array of high-tech deceptions to fight the sinister forces that threaten the city. Participating in the panel are actor Cillian Murphy (Dr. Jonathan Crane) and screenwriter David Goyer. They will also sign autographs in the DC Comics booth after the event. Second on today’s WB bill is Constantine, based on the DC Comics/VERTIGO black'> Hellblazer graphic novels and written by Kevin Brodbin and Frank Cappello. The supernatural thriller tells the story of John Constantine (Keanu Reeves), a man who has literally been to hell and back. When he teams up with skeptical policewoman Katelin Dodson (Rachel Weisz) to solve the mysterious suicide of her twin sister, their investigation takes them through the world of demons and angels that exists just beneath the landscape of contemporary Los Angeles. Caught in a catastrophic series of otherworldy events, the two become inextricably involved and seek to find their own peace at whatever cost. Appearing at this event are actors Keanu Reeves and Djimon Hounsou and director Francis Lawrence. Hall H

ManaByte

Gold Member
muncheese said:
When is the movie supposed to release?

June 17th. It'll probably be the first movie that knocks Episode III out of the top spot at the box office next summer.

Screaming_Gremlin

My QB is a Dick and my coach is a Nutt
Well even if AVP turns out to be a steaming pile of shit (and from what I've seen it most likely will), at least I'll get to see this trailer.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Wow, they're making good progress in filming if they already have a trailer. What's the estimated release on it?

effzee

AlphaSnake said:
Wow, they're making good progress in filming if they already have a trailer. What's the estimated release on it?

release is like a yr from now.

as far as the trailer, i bet it doesnt offer much in the sense of footage but just quickly thrown togetther to get some hype. whatever they finished they prolly have in in it.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Not even for the Batman teaser would I consider paying for AvP. That movie looks godawful. I'll catch it online or with another film.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom