• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield Vietnam Rox

I miss the No4, so im ditching the engineer class :( The maps are great tho, and all the strategies are different now. Im still learning how to survive all over again.

The WWII mod is freaking awesome tho. Oh yeah.!!!

MrAngryFace said:
finding a common server is hard, if I recall correctly

we can go on some EA server! Since you are a n00b lets try the "EA Jungle Wars" server! or if you want to play WWII mod, the EA UK 40 people servers are really good.

TheQueen'sOwn

insert blank space here
Use All Seeing Eye to add each other to buddy lists, and teamspeak to talk to each other. Coincidentally... I just got home sick from school... and I'm up for some bf :D.

TheQueen'sOwn said:
Use All Seeing Eye to add each other to buddy lists, and teamspeak to talk to each other. Coincidentally... I just got home sick from school... and I'm up for some bf :D.

awesome you got links for those?

TheQueen'sOwn said:
BrokenSaint(CDN)

you last played this morning in an EAUK server?

EDIT 2 : alrighty

yeah I was playing this morning on some server I think it was the EA Jungle wars

k I added you both! now what?

Private Ryan, that's terrific.

Is the game much better than BF 1942? I loved that game (especially the Stalingrad map) and wouldn't mind playing an online FPS again until the new Tribes game comes out.

I got vietnam cause the way its played is differet, its pretty, and the WWII mod makes it almost bf1942

everyone gimme your all seeing eye names!

TheQueen'sOwn

insert blank space here
K guys... World War 2 mod? Vietnam? Teamspeak?
How many players can your computers handle guys?

EDIT: BrokenSaint(CDN)

TheQueen'sOwn said:
K guys... World War 2 mod? Vietnam? Teamspeak?
How many players can your computers handle guys?

EDIT: BrokenSaint(CDN)

yeah I can handle 64 too

WWII mod? Invasion of Phllipines or Iwo Jima

TheQueen'sOwn

insert blank space here
69.44.61.202:15567 = Server IP address
75th Airborne Division BFV
Max 24 players
20 in there right now.
^
Just in case you guys have me in the wrong server through ASE.
I should however show up as being in there. Click on my name (in your buddy list) and you should then be brought into the game in the same server as me.

TheQueen'sOwn said:
69.44.61.202:15567 = Server IP address
75th Airborne Division BFV
Max 24 players
20 in there right now.
^
Just in case you guys have me in the wrong server through ASE.
I should however show up as being in there. Click on my name (in your buddy list) and you should then be brought into the game in the same server as me.

24 people sucks, need more players

TheQueen'sOwn

insert blank space here
I can't invite you... you just follow me.. just keep an eye on your buddy list.. it will show which server I'm on.

SKluck

Banned
chicomsm.jpg

Type 56. Best weapon in BFV. For NVA, the rocket launcher / Type 56 kit is the shiz.

TheQueen'sOwn

insert blank space here
Dammit I just CTD'ed :( .... For the record I was kicking your asses... that means you MAF (mainly) lol. Yes, yes you took a year off :p...

EDIT: That was fun though... we should play a map like Cambodian Incursion or Ho Chi Minh sometime :).

TheQueen'sOwn said:
Dammit I just CTD'ed :( .... For the record I was kicking your asses... that means you MAF (mainly) lol. Yes, yes you took a year off :p...

EDIT: That was fun though... we should play a map like Cambodian Incursion or Ho Chi Minh sometime :).

yeah same here! Today was kinda boring! Next time we will try to play in a sever which supports less people or something.

Cambodian Incursion next time,

BTW do you play 1942? I am really good at that!

TheQueen'sOwn said:
Yup I play that too... haven't played for a long time though :(. lol I'd be up for a challenge that's for sure!

Ok I gotta do some work now and tomorrow I will be at college till 6 pm so maybe tomorrow in the evening at 7 or 7:30! Does that sound good?

I swear the lead time required for single shots was changed. or it was the lag. Oh well, I just need to practice up again. Only satisfying kill was with that mine :p

MrAngryFace said:
I swear the lead time required for single shots was changed. or it was the lag. Oh well, I just need to practice up again. Only satisfying kill was with that mine :p

lol I couldn't play cause this stupid norton anti virus is acting up. Anyway tomorrow I will own both ur asses.

TheQueen'sOwn

insert blank space here
lol It was the lag. :(.
There is a dance at our school tomorrow so I might not be here... I'll let you know through PMs though.

Doom_Bringer said:
lol I couldn't play cause this stupid norton anti virus is acting up. Anyway tomorrow I will own both ur asses.

HAH! no :p.

TheQueen'sOwn said:
lol It was the lag. :(.
There is a dance at our school tomorrow so I might not be here... I'll let you know through PMs though.

HAH! no :p.

lol I will be play at 7 or 7:30ish for sure! CAMBODIAN INCURSION!!! or Invasion of Philly (good for sniping)

Top Bottom