• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Beavis and Butt-head Appreshashon Thread Or Something

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDGF

Soothsayer
Beavis%20and%20Butthead_opener.jpg

Hey. This thread is in selebrashon of Beavis and Butthead or something. So if your a guy you should pop open a cold beer, and if your a girl you should show ur thingies in appreshashon for one of the coolest cartoons evar. The streets will flow with the blood of the nonbelievers.

p_bnb3.gif

Butt...huh huh huh

bnb.gif

Gettin their groove on

BeavisandButthead.JPG

(don't forget to watch reruns every night from 2-3:30 AM on MTV2)

Dujour

Banned
You are now one of my favorite posters, Lost Weekend. I don't know who you are, but thumbs up, man.

huh huh, uh, I said thumb... and up.

nubbe

cornholio.jpg

I AM CORNHOLIO!
Are you threatening me? I AM CORNHOLIO!
I need T.P. for my bunghooooole. Bunghoooole!

dog$

Hates quality gaming
The very first ep. of this I saw was Frog Baseball on Liquid TV. The last thing I expected was for Beavis's head to explode bloody chunks as his Out punishment. I died laughing.

The video segments were always great too, as was Virtual Stupidity.

"Hey Butthead, what's a .357?"
"... uh, I think that's like when you, uh, go all the way around or something."

GDGF

Soothsayer
Serafitia said:
You are now one of my favorite posters, Lost Weekend. I don't know who you are, but thumbs up, man

Thanks. I'm Drunken Kojima/GDGF BTW.

...uh, I think that's like when you, uh, go all the way around or something

:lol I still leave messages on people's answering machines in the Beavis And Butthead voices (I can still do em both pretty damn well)

I'm a dork.

bjork

"No, dumbass! Almost only counts in like, horseshoes and lemonade!"

Since there are airing on MTV, have any big torrents popped up for this yet? I was interested in buying the 6-dvd set until I found out that the videos aren't on there.

Bob White

Since there are airing on MTV, have any big torrents popped up for this yet? I was interested in buying the 6-dvd set until I found out that the videos aren't on there.

Yeah, those in the know have any info about any torrents. I NEED the videos to watch Beavis and Butthead, it's just not the same without them.

GDGF

Soothsayer
Remember the time you turned that Jack in the Box into a Crap in the box? That was cool.

Bow, da dow da dow da dow da dow ba ba ba da da da Higher!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom